Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Question About 8th Birthday Kitty Cat Offspring
03-19-2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Question About 8th Birthday Kitty Cat Offspring
elora,

you can look in your pedigree, and see if you have unopened boxes in there and file a ticket and we can retrieve them for you if you'd like.

if they weren't sent to the menagerie we can do that!

welcome back and good luck!

(03-19-2019 03:42 AM)Elora Lunasea Wrote:  
(03-19-2019 02:19 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  The Special costumed baby your cats had on their first breed is just that, A Special and its a one time thing that occurs the first time they breed together, you can now breed them with each other or different cats and see what they throw out. Each cat will have a set of starter traits and a set of hidden traits that they may pass so you should get a nice variation if you choose to breed them for the full cycle.

Thank you for explaining this Arwen. I actually decided to purchase a new starter pair also after I wrote this. Perhaps I'll pick up one more female starter and choose between the 2 to mate with the special kitten depending on their traits (it's male).

I thought I still had some boxed kittens in my inventory that I never used but, alas, apparently either I sent them off to the menagerie years ago (although they don't appear as being there looking at the Pedigree) or, SL ate them somehow Sad which is entirely possible since the last time I was involved with KC was back in 2013!

Elora
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question About 8th Birthday Kitty Cat Offspring - Callie Cline - 03-19-2019 01:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)