Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Collectables - Permapet or Managerie????
10-03-2018, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2018 01:43 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
RE: Collectables - Permapet or Managerie????
Once you send a cat to the menagerie you have 7 days to retrieve it or it is gone forever. Its not a storage place thats why you get K$ for sending a cat.
A lot of people permapet collectible cats or keep in the online cattery. Personally I pop mine into inventory until I can permapet them, because I keep live cats in my online cattery and don't want to feed the collection cats once I'm done testing them, but also don't want to menagerie them. They come out everytime theres an update to keep them updated and back they go again.
Its a matter of personal choice but if you want to keep them absolutely do not menagerie them. If you aren't using the online cattery for live cats that require feeding thats as good a place as any, you can choose whether or not to keep feeding them in there, they will of course get sick after 3 days but if you intend to permapet at a later date that doesn't really matter too much.
I see Tad replied same time as I did and would just say an alt is a good place for purchased Collectibles if you have one, however free ones like the SL15B and 7th Birthday ones are No Transfer until they are permapetted.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BessTudor Resident , Ellen Ireland

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collectables - Permapet or Managerie???? - Arwen Swordthain - 10-03-2018 01:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)