Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Who owns auction times?
06-13-2018, 07:59 AM
RE: Who owns auction times?
I haven't really commented on things like this in a while but just wanted to put across my way of thinking on this issues. I have been in KittyCatS! for over 5 years. I've been an Auction Assistant and a Patron. I have been to Auctions on many sims past and present. I've seen conflicts of various kinds regarding Auction time slots but here's my thinking.

I will agree with Tadd that NO-ONE owns a time slot. It simply doesn't work that way. People take RESPONSIBILITY for a time slot. A Sim takes responsibility to provide an area (land) for the Auction to be built on and the prims required for the decor, the tech and the cats. The Auctioneer takes responsibility for selling the panels, selling the cats, bringing in the punters (buyers/sellers) making sure it all goes as smoothly as possible. Sellers take responsibility for providing the cat that meets the rules, following the instructions of the Auctioneer so the cat can be spammed, being present for the Auction etc. Even buyers take responsibility for buying the cats promptly they win the bid on, removing said cat etc.

I think OWN is the the wrong word, I think it's more taking RESPONSIBILITY and for the majority of it, it's the Auctioneers Responsibility.

VALYRIAN CATS Owner & CatTales Staff
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kikii Littlepaws , Arwen Swordthain , Tad Carlucci , Songdog Woolley , Mirsoul Resident , aidenvaIeska Resident , MarissaCloud Resident

Messages In This Thread
Who owns auction times? - Navaar Resident - 06-06-2018, 02:33 AM
RE: Who owns auction times? - Tad Carlucci - 06-06-2018, 07:20 AM
RE: Who owns auction times? - Ivy Norsk - 06-07-2018, 07:43 AM
RE: Who owns auction times? - Tad Carlucci - 06-07-2018, 07:51 AM
RE: Who owns auction times? - phoenixfire01 Resident - 06-13-2018 07:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)