Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

PERMAPET
06-15-2018, 03:51 AM
RE: PERMAPET
(06-11-2018 10:58 AM)Micaela Lemondrop Wrote:  Okay, so I was talking about permapet with Corvi today (thanks, Corvi, for the great chat, again!) and we had a thought. We have permapet, and we have permapet 120, which makes cats older than breeding age slightly cheaper to permapet. This is a nice thing, we appreciate that it's a little cheaper once they are past breeding.

We also totally understand that KittyCats team feels like it's very inexpensive to feed a non-breeding cat... it really is.

But, what if, since we have a PermaPet 120, there was an option for PermaPet 750? What if *that one* was really cheap?

I went for 750 as an example amount, because that's just over 2 years old. For the cost of *one* PermaPet 120, you *can* feed *one* pet cat for just about 2 years. That is really awesome - until I guess you get greedy? And you want to have say ... 20 cats - collection or special to you, whatever - 20 out. If you are budgeting carefully, like I am, to keep your hobby going, that means you have to scale back your breeding cats by 10 to keep the costs the same. 5 less pairs of breeders for you. Sad

I don't know, maybe I'm just being super greedy, but every time I peek into my cattery and see all the 2+ year old collection cats that I *wish* could have out in world, and not be impacting my breeding capacity, it just makes me a little sad.

I agree and like this because when u already have a cat 120 and feed the cat all the time i think it would be fair for the cats what u have already 4 months and feed to make the price down and 750 L$ its still alot but this would be a good price and Callie would sell still continue food because alot continue brreeding and she would sell more permapet because of a better price Smile) Thank you Micaela and all other for this post <333
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: baycitydude Resident

Messages In This Thread
PERMAPET - baycitydude Resident - 05-20-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: PERMAPET - MegaRose Resident - 05-24-2018, 01:13 PM
RE: PERMAPET - Ellen Ireland - 05-24-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: PERMAPET - Micaela Lemondrop - 06-11-2018, 10:58 AM
RE: PERMAPET - Setiaa Resident - 06-15-2018 03:51 AM
RE: PERMAPET - Luckylady Llewellyn - 06-23-2018, 10:43 AM
RE: PERMAPET - Ellen Ireland - 06-11-2018, 04:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)