Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

YAY to the Kitty & A Date Auction!
02-11-2018, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 10:01 PM by Illuminatra Resident.)
Heart YAY to the Kitty & A Date Auction!
Today, February 11th was the Sanura Snowpaw "Kitty & A Date" Auction hosted by Rayne Broome @ Oncilla Ridge. There were 20 panels of cats brought to the auction by KittyCatS! breeders & Kitten Longmeadow.

Kitten's panel had OOAK two Love Letters - Passion Cats from 2012. I partnered up with one of my good friends, Eleanor & together we were able to take one each home.

[Image: 39318088885_520dbe6757_b.jpg]

I named mine "I'm So Passionate." He's named I'm So Passionate, because I am truly passionate about this hobby and the beautiful community we have. KittyCatS! has always been a safe, happy place for me in Second Life & in 4 years of being a member of this community, today was the first day that I could bid one of these special panels. I am so glad that this kitty asked me to take him home. Wink He wanted to wander out to Story Brooke @ Baja Norte to take some photos. Here is our best one! <3

Thank you Rayne for hosting this auction. Thank you to everyone for bringing so many awesome cats & for donating some/all of your proceeds to the various charity kiosks. And finally, thank you to Eleanor for splitting the bid with me. YAY!

Big Hugs & Lots of Love!Heart

-Lumi

Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ @ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ - KɪᴛᴛʏCᴀᴛS! Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , kittyclawz Resident , Songdog Woolley , Eleanor8 Resident , Flair Daxeline , Kikii Littlepaws , Priestess Firanelli , Rayne Morningstar , Evolving Yin

Messages In This Thread
YAY to the Kitty & A Date Auction! - Illuminatra Resident - 02-11-2018 10:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)