Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Love & Frustration
01-23-2018, 08:43 AM
RE: KittyCatS Love & Frustration
Then Elanor8 and someone else should file. I don't know how he did it but her comment from a few days ago is coming up blank, and the other negative comment is not there at all.

It does not appear to be re-listing since the 5-start comments are there and if you check the distribution, it shows 14 5-star and 2 1-star. I note that the only negative comment he has is on the Fennux product and that is probably because it's within the guidelines.

Most likely what he is doing is flagging your 1-star comments and having LL remove them. As I said you must ensure your comments are also within the guildelines.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/listing_guidelines

1) Do not suggest another product.
2) Do not use abusive language.
3) Do not complain about the lack of refunds: he does not own them in any case.

Simply state the case that he disabled the product, uses it to stalk and harass customers and other users both on and off Second Life (although his ability to do that, here, has been reduced since he has been banned). You can say "do not buy this" and call it a "scam" but you cannot say "Buy Torgon's instead"

The more people who do that, the better.

And since he's having them de-listed, I would suggest taking a screen shot.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Illuminatra Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain , Songdog Woolley

Messages In This Thread
RE: KittyCatS Love & Frustration - Tad Carlucci - 01-23-2018 08:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)