Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A + A = YAY? -When is a cat hiding that special fur...
03-08-2012, 07:40 AM
RE: A + A = YAY? -When is a cat hiding that special fur...
Smile Well spoken!!
(03-07-2012 09:58 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  hi all,

just wanted to chime in and make a request that if things about any person's claims or ideas or anything are in question by you or anyone, i request that it please be handled privately in SL or IM's or anywhere but the forums.

why? because we care very much about the community and protecting it as a whole. little things can get turned around into big things that can damage people's reputations. especially when we live in a "text" environment, often speaking to people with other native languages, and toss in our own moods, opinions, gossip and boy can a mess be had!!!!

we're fortunate that the KittyCatS! community is kind and respectful and works out most things in a very mature and respectful way.

for the future, if there are any questions about a specific seller/market, etc... again i'd ask that be taken to private im's.

thank you in advance for your understanding on this matter Smile and i'm also happy you all cleared it up together. Smile

i also think it's a good little rule to assume the best. of course it may not always be the case but in the long run, i've found it to be really beneficial to all parties.

you're all great and thank you for what you contribute to the community Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A + A = YAY? -When is a cat hiding that special fur... - Yip Jannings - 03-08-2012 07:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)