Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Requests for next Update
08-29-2017, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2017 04:55 PM by Evolving Yin.)
RE: Requests for next Update
Another issue I constantly deal with is duplicate delete me errors. Maybe, it is because I breed too many cats. I am really working toward getting this down.

This error is causing me a great deal of time and grief. I find a cat with this error. If I could search by ID # or open the cats pedigree from the box with the error, I could quickly determine if I already have this cat in inventory and just delete it; however, to many times I find that the original cat has this error so I can not trust to do this. Instead I have to look at the image and try to determine what traits the cat has, and then search in my cattery and hud to determine if this truly is a duplicate, or if I need to file a ticket.

If this cat box has traits unidentifiable by looking at the image, or if it is a cat I have a lot like I am in trouble! I have spent a ridiculous amount of time opening cats in my cattery to compare ID numbers and determine if I truly can delete the cat. A link to the pedigree of the cat with the error would save me a considerable amount of time, and maybe even KittyCat representatives answering tickets for cats who truly are a duplicate but the owner cannot easily locate the original.

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Priestess Firanelli , Illuminatra Resident , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident

Messages In This Thread
Requests for next Update - Evolving Yin - 06-26-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Requests for next Update - Reven Rosca - 06-28-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: Requests for next Update - Evolving Yin - 08-29-2017 05:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)