Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Galaxy Burst Eyes Recessiveness
09-02-2016, 07:06 AM
RE: Galaxy Burst Eyes Recessiveness
(09-02-2016 04:47 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  I don't know Arwen. If Saga is assuming it's not proven Galaxy Star is not most recessive until Galaxy Burst gets a definitive 2nd proof -- doesn't this proof rest on the assumption Galaxy Star is most recessive? WE know that's true but ti would still need to be "shown". Meaning in this case, the Mom would have to be proven pure Galaxy Star which should be hard to prove since Galaxy Star is the most recessive. If you see what I mean.

Yes what we really need to see is 2 Galaxy Burst cats producing a Galaxy Star baby. Its the best way to have definitive proof. Since it would require Galaxy Star to pull it from under Galaxy Burst if indeed Burst is dominant to star a Burst/Star Baby pair producing Star isn't proof. Needs to be 2 Burst producing a Star or 2 Stars producing a burst. Failing that proven pure parents Star/Burst would provide a more complicated proof.

If anyone needs proven pure Galaxy Star I can guarantee mine are as they all came from the same starter and I don't have Burst in my cattery so I'm willing to lend cats for testing. If anyone has any pure Bursts they would like to breed to one give me a shout, If we can prove purity of parents that might help.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner

Messages In This Thread
RE: Galaxy Burst Eyes Recessiveness - Arwen Swordthain - 09-02-2016 07:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)