Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Custom Collar Kit PSD - FREE!
06-17-2021, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2021 12:57 PM by Kikii Littlepaws.)
RE: KittyCatS Custom Collar Kit PSD - FREE!
(04-02-2020 07:06 PM)channing Flanagan Wrote:  
(05-31-2016 01:43 PM)Micaela Lemondrop Wrote:  Hi guys! I decided that it would be a nice thing to share the PSD file I have saved for making KittyCatS collars. I don't know if it will be useful to anyone, but you'll need to be able to open/work with PhotoShop Document files (.psd).

It's nothing terribly fancy. Has some basic shading, leather texture, silver buckle and a nameplate/tag. (The nameplate/tag group can be hidden.)

Anyway, you can download it through Google Drive by clicking right here.

Here's a screenshot of the file open in PhotoShop:
[Image: 0651f-2944a25a-63dc-400d-9c6f-d67bf396aea9.png]

Hope someone enjoys it!

Hiya Miceala. I don't have google drive, but would love it if you could email me it to me please thank you

I'm really sorry that I've only just seen this message; pandemic + real life caused me to be away from SL for quite a significant amount of time. You shouldn't need to have google drive to download the PSD, but if you still want it emailed to you, please IM me in world and I will get it to you!

(04-28-2021 03:22 PM)Ascheb Vaughan Wrote:  This is so sweet <3 Thank you for sharing! Heart

(05-31-2016 01:43 PM)Micaela Lemondrop Wrote:  Hi guys! I decided that it would be a nice thing to share the PSD file I have saved for making KittyCatS collars. I don't know if it will be useful to anyone, but you'll need to be able to open/work with PhotoShop Document files (.psd).

It's nothing terribly fancy. Has some basic shading, leather texture, silver buckle and a nameplate/tag. (The nameplate/tag group can be hidden.)

Anyway, you can download it through Google Drive by clicking right here.

Here's a screenshot of the file open in PhotoShop:
[Image: 0651f-2944a25a-63dc-400d-9c6f-d67bf396aea9.png]

Hope someone enjoys it!

It was my pleasure! Thank you!

Auctioneer: Sundae Sweet Treats (Sun 9:30AM) | Feline Fun & Games (Mon 9AM)
"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: KittyCatS Custom Collar Kit PSD - FREE! - Kikii Littlepaws - 06-17-2021 12:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)