Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
12-20-2011, 11:19 AM
RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
Hey Saga.. all cleared... i have translated your Transkript in my language and now i understand ^^
if you understand the Domination - Recessive-Thing all will be clear...

with your "Dominance-Order" in the hand i planed my 100%-Love-breeds new... an... awsome... i got that what i want..... Thx Saga ^^

... and... sorry for my English ^^ thinking in German and writing in English not really work *smiles*

(12-19-2011 12:52 PM)Saga Felix Wrote:  Hi Mr. Gloom

I am sorry, but I am not sure I understand all you write Confused -But one of the things you ask is "Should one not compose to azure with Mocha or 18K?" - and to that, I can just say that you can of course combine ANY eyes you like! My list is just meant to help you determine what might hide behind what, and help you find out what to breed with if you want certain traits to show. If you want Azure to show, it should be fairly simple, as it is very dominant. That, however, also means that if you want most other eye colours to show, Azure would not be the smartest thing to breed them with. (Unless the Azure-eyed cat has some other desirable eye colour hiding, and you're willing to "only" get the result you want about 50% of the time, of course Wink)

If my answer doesn't help a bit, maybe try contact me in SL - in German, if need be. -Even if I do not understand all of it, I know some people who might be able to translate.

Saga

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Glod Gloom - 12-20-2011 11:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)