Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A Day of Peace MultiSim Hunt Updated change to hunt format
09-14-2015, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2015 04:17 PM by Arwen Swordthain.)
A Day of Peace MultiSim Hunt Updated change to hunt format
[Image: 14bcbc76029070bcf96b4b1ca13090a0.png]

Thank you for the overwhelming support we are recieving for the Day of Peace Events.
Its all going full steam ahead. Deadline for confirmation of sim entry has been extended to 16th Sept due to changes in format, if you are a sim owner in the secondary market list you should have recieved an invite so check your notes and trash if you missed it. If you are a creator and want to know if the sim your shop is on is taking part please IM me.

Hunt format will be as follows. Creators will hide their gifts on one of the participating sims. Each object will issue a clue and the LM to next the sim as well as your gift.

Signs will be going up over the next few days in the sims participating these will give a LM to the start location of the hunt. On 21st Sept there will be an example hunt object at the start LM along with a sign containing the first clue.

Next to the prize vault will be a Monetary Donation Box for people to donate to the charity, We have decided to use our donations for INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE! Information about the Charity can be found at http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cf...fas_pejSdP and http://diy.rescue.org
Donations can also be passed directly to the avatar that has been set up to deal with all money raised and the auctions kittys PatriciaforPeace.

Gifts are being kindly donated by some of the best creators in SL & KittyCats! and I thank all who are donating.
If you would like to donate a gift please let me know. I need LMs for all hiding places sent to me by 19th Sept. All gifts will need to be placed on the 20th

Any questions feel free to hit my IM inworld.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Mirsoul Resident , Icestron Resident , Priestess Firanelli

Messages In This Thread
A Day of Peace MultiSim Hunt Updated change to hunt format - Arwen Swordthain - 09-14-2015 06:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)