Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

To Permapet or not to Perma pet.
11-24-2011, 05:02 PM
RE: To Permapet or not to Perma pet.
(11-24-2011 08:53 AM)Khea Karas Wrote:  I agree with the above post.

It makes me so mad when people in second life think they are entitled to getting everything for nearly nothing. Just because it is second life they think the item is therefore less valuable than a RL product, and therefore they shouldn't have to pay as much for it. Well guess what...the people behind your virtual product are RL people and they do need to make a living and pay their bills. The only difference is they work just as many hours or more to bring you these creations for a much less return.

Approximately 2K on a "product" (cat or anything else) is really not that much money. Especially when you are getting free updates, support and features added at a regular basis, for the remaining life of the product. Your item is continuously improving and you have to pay nothing more FOREVER. I would love to see all those that complain about permapet prices working for the rest of their careers for less than 8USD! :/

This is another thing that made me change my mind - I didn't realize the permapets would keep getting updates - most breedables don't allow pets to be updated. That I'm aware of, Papillion (flutters), KittyCats, and Meeroos are the only ones.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Permapet or not to Perma pet. - Stormrunner Laval - 11-24-2011 05:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)