Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Pedigree section issues
03-12-2022, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2022 09:45 AM by DarkenedCharli Resident.)
Pedigree section issues
Hi guys

I have noticed a glitch with the Pedigree section of the website.
I recently found out how to make it so that people can see the pedigree of my kitties when they click "info" so I have been going through each kitty and clicking "enable in world pedigree link". When this is done and I refresh or go back to the kitty through Pedigree, It not only ticks that box but "Show box images" which has it's own issues of not showing the picture/texture of the box unless I untick it and tick it again, then when the page refreshes, the other tick box is unselected. I have already talked to a CSR (Alley) and they suggested clearing my cache. I cleared my whole history, cache and such to be on the safe side but this has not fixed anything.

I did take this quick "gif" of it but as I was trying to be careful of privacy, I could only snip the tick boxes. Please see attached file.
https://i.gyazo.com/25190868800e1f067bec...2ae8d2.mp4
If the video is not clear I will explain what is happening: I unclick the box, I refresh the page, shows both boxes unclicked.

Thank you guys for all the hard work you do ♥
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2022, 10:58 AM
RE: Pedigree section issues
Boy this sounds like something I ran into a long long time ago. It's been years, so I don't recall exactly, and I'm not sure I ever bothered to report it since, at the time, I was finding lots of bugs. As I recall, it's a race condition and I decided to ignore it and just slow down. Waiting a few seconds from click to click seemed to fix it, as I recall. As I said, though, it's been yearrs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: DarkenedCharli Resident
03-15-2022, 09:42 PM
Hi,

Thank you for letting us know.
This issue should be solved now.

Regards
KittyCats
03-16-2022, 08:18 AM
Wink RE: Pedigree section issues
(03-15-2022 09:42 PM)KittyCats Resident Wrote:  Hi,

Thank you for letting us know.
This issue should be solved now.

Regards
KittyCats

Thank you so much, it has been fixed Big Grin
06-09-2022, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2022 02:55 AM by Shamu077 Resident.)
All of my offspring kittens are missing from all my breeders in the pedigree trees.

Is the Pedigree section broken now? I should have 10 kitten offsprings showing here.
Same with all breeders in my Pedigree, old and new, all offspring missing.

[Image: a8c6d2acef3250ad1f3be657f9f26d7c.png]
06-09-2022, 01:39 PM
Hi there Shamu, I am unable to recreate the issue you posted about above. I am able to view the offspring cats have bred without issue. If you are still having the issue, please log out of the website and relog back in. If the issue persists, please file a support ticket and include a screenshot of the whole page and what web browser you are using and the team will be happy to look further into the issue you are having. Thanks Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
06-10-2022, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2022 04:41 PM by Shamu077 Resident.)
(06-09-2022 01:39 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Hi there Shamu, I am unable to recreate the issue you posted about above. I am able to view the offspring cats have bred without issue. If you are still having the issue, please log out of the website and relog back in. If the issue persists, please file a support ticket and include a screenshot of the whole page and what web browser you are using and the team will be happy to look further into the issue you are having. Thanks Smile

The problem cleared up on its own later in the morning, around 6 AM slt. Others had the same problem starting around 1 AM slt, and some could not see any of their cats in the cattery. Parts of the database in your web servers were down, and they must have fixed it before you tested it.
06-13-2022, 01:17 PM
yay glad it's all fixed Smile

Heart ••• tHe feLiNe pRinceSS ••• Heart
07-12-2022, 09:51 AM
Hi Guys

I thought I would post here again since it is to do with the pedigree/cattery section of the website again.
A few of us in chat have noticed that when you go into the cattery and go to the drop down menu where it says "Location" and select the locaton of our dock, the page refreshes and goes back to the cattery.
07-13-2022, 05:13 AM
(07-12-2022 09:51 AM)DarkenedCharli Resident Wrote:  Hi Guys

I thought I would post here again since it is to do with the pedigree/cattery section of the website again.
A few of us in chat have noticed that when you go into the cattery and go to the drop down menu where it says "Location" and select the location of our dock, the page refreshes and goes back to the cattery.

This behaviour would occur when the Cattery can't contact the In-World Dock. There are multiple issues that can cause this problem, which will be mostly SL related.

If the issue persists for you, please try to re-rez your dock.
If that doesn't work, please fill a support ticket.

Thank you in advance.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)