Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Who(m) has done or is doing this?
08-07-2021, 11:05 AM
Brick Who(m) has done or is doing this?
Good morning almost afternoon all Smile

So I guess I'm going to start a new project for myself since im already a good way in...breeding 1 fur 9 traits in every size possible.

My project is going on and I have several sizes of the ASH Red Tabby ; one of if not the most dominant fur ( correct me if im wrong) on the grid Smile

I have a mega, petite, toy and normal so far.. i asked myself why did i open the mega but i think i needed him to start my line of breeding. So, my long term plan is to permapet each size of this fur to have one big red tabby family roaming my land in SL ... lets hope i can accomplish this fun goal.

Whom else has done this? can someone pls correct my grammar use of the word who or whom?

Beryl

The Catbird Seat ~ Happily breeding since November 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , Jelly Supply , Eurydice Barzane , Songdog Woolley
08-08-2021, 12:50 PM
RE: Who(m) has done or is doing this?
(08-07-2021 11:05 AM)Beryl Landar Wrote:  Good morning almost afternoon all Smile

So I guess I'm going to start a new project for myself since im already a good way in...breeding 1 fur 9 traits in every size possible.

My project is going on and I have several sizes of the ASH Red Tabby ; one of if not the most dominant fur ( correct me if im wrong) on the grid Smile

I have a mega, petite, toy and normal so far.. i asked myself why did i open the mega but i think i needed him to start my line of breeding. So, my long term plan is to permapet each size of this fur to have one big red tabby family roaming my land in SL ... lets hope i can accomplish this fun goal.

Whom else has done this? can someone pls correct my grammar use of the word who or whom?

Beryl

It is the most dominant non-genesis fur, to date I have a Mega & a Teacup permapetted in this fur. Only size I don't have at all, live or boxed is a petite. Should work on that really Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Beryl Landar , Eurydice Barzane
08-09-2021, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2021 09:41 AM by Beryl Landar.)
That's awesome Arwen, and honestly I am a long way off. There are maxes and mins on each size. Now I know why sometimes I see the slight differences in sizes when I have my kitties rezzed as images. Males are bigger than females in normal sizes. Does that apply to each size? <3 Id love to have the 1 fur in every single size available. Just a fun goal...
I'm referrring to this page (scroll down to see the sizes): https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=8
Also I guess I'm starting a Genesis Smokey (first one from first starters) sized collection LOL ... I have a megapuss, bigger de big (floofy) and normal.

Oh my gosh i forgot about having 1 fur in every size and ALL floofy headed hahah..that would be adorable!

The Catbird Seat ~ Happily breeding since November 2013.
08-10-2021, 02:45 AM
(08-09-2021 09:21 AM)Beryl Landar Wrote:  That's awesome Arwen, and honestly I am a long way off. There are maxes and mins on each size. Now I know why sometimes I see the slight differences in sizes when I have my kitties rezzed as images. Males are bigger than females in normal sizes. Does that apply to each size? <3 Id love to have the 1 fur in every single size available. Just a fun goal...
I'm referrring to this page (scroll down to see the sizes): https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=8
Also I guess I'm starting a Genesis Smokey (first one from first starters) sized collection LOL ... I have a megapuss, bigger de big (floofy) and normal.

Oh my gosh i forgot about having 1 fur in every size and ALL floofy headed hahah..that would be adorable!

My biggest Mega is a female, currently I have 2 girls and 7 boys out on my land and the girls are both bigger than any of the boys. I assume this sizing model is true of all sizes except normal where as you stated size ranges are stated for male & female.
I recently started collecting Megas in the Genesis furs, finding the older ones is proving harder so I may have to breed and pray Smile Breeding those furs is never a chore though.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
09-20-2021, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2021 11:24 PM by Eurydice Barzane.)
Hi Beryl,

I went through a stage of breeding ASH Red Tabbies. It was a long stage - 2 years or more.
I currently have:

* 3 Megapusses (megapie?) I think I have a couple in inventory as permapets too

* 3 Bigger De Bigs

* cannot count the number of normal size red tabbies

* 6 Petites

* 10 Toys (1 is only 8 trait)

* 4 Teacups

If you're looking for a trait to add look me up - I finished the project before 2016 I think, as I left SL for a while to help my family through a tough time.

Good luck with the breeding, and again look me up if you're after an older eye or other older trait.

Eurydice xx

ps: Grammar wise, 'who' would be the correct choice in this instance. ♥

(08-07-2021 11:05 AM)Beryl Landar Wrote:  Good morning almost afternoon all Smile

Beryl
 Thanks given by: Beryl Landar
09-26-2021, 06:31 PM
"Who has done this?" "To whom has this happened?"
 Thanks given by: Beryl Landar
05-11-2022, 10:44 AM
Why don't the stats read if they kitties are "max" or "mini"? That would be super helpful.
 Thanks given by: JillRenee Resident
05-14-2022, 08:40 AM
It's not a Max OR Mini thing. The cats can be any size within the range. The precise size IS given in the cat stats in the Info right after the whiskers in both cm and inches.
For a full view of the size ranges, see the freebie pavillion.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: JillRenee Resident
06-21-2022, 08:43 PM
oh wow what a fun goal!! i know there have been a couple of customers who wanted to breed their favorite breeds in every size... I recall them talking about it, and how fun it was for them.

good luck to you! i love the ASH red tabbies!! gosh now i'm thinking what breed would i like to do in all the sizes? problem is, i am a horrible breeder Sad hahah.

please post photos when you can!

Heart ••• tHe feLiNe pRinceSS ••• Heart
 Thanks given by: Eurydice Barzane

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)