Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-21-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
Wow! TEN whole years! That just blows my mind! Thinking back on so many amazing years I am just blown away by what an amazing community and family KittyCatS really is!

It is funny to think back and realize that my journey with all you wonderful people started with a Green Glory PurrBallS! I will never forget when a friend passed me her. I put her out on the ground and instantly thought the cat was sick! I recall telling my friend that it was 'cute' but it is GREEN! Cats shouldn't be green! I was so confused by it at first, then it began to run around and I had the hardest time trying to catch it. We all had the biggest laugh about it. It wasn't long before I was turning into a genuine crazy cat lady. I fell in love with all the fun colors and designs of collections, not to mention the adorable 'normal' furs too! My husband thought I had gone nuts! -laughs- I began breeding and collecting sooooo many cats. I also recall the first surprise baby my cats had. I was so excited to have all these cool traits, only to find out it was just a costume with the most adorable Genesis kitty under it. Something I think many of us have done.

As the years passed I learned all I could about KittyCatS, constantly pestering the poor CSRs for information. (looking back I must have sounded like Johnny 5 'Need more input' lol) It wasn't too long before I joined the KittyCatS Team, and now the rest is history! I never thought a little green kitten would lead me to being apart of one of the most amazing teams, and helping the best community in SL. (though I may be bias lol)

I always get a smile when I run into someone having the same trials and tribulations that I had as a new KittyCatS user. You are all such a joy to help and even if you think you are, you are never a bother. I am always happy to give you as much 'input' as I can.

I want to thank you all for being such an outstanding community! We have had 10 amazing years, and I think we can have at least 10 more!

Happy Birthday to KittyCatS and our KittyCatS Family!!!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , Ivy Norsk , lilmississippi Glom
02-22-2021, 12:17 AM
(02-21-2021 05:01 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Wow! TEN whole years! That just blows my mind! Thinking back on so many amazing years I am just blown away by what an amazing community and family KittyCatS really is!

It is funny to think back and realize that my journey with all you wonderful people started with a Green Glory PurrBallS! I will never forget when a friend passed me her. I put her out on the ground and instantly thought the cat was sick! I recall telling my friend that it was 'cute' but it is GREEN! Cats shouldn't be green! I was so confused by it at first, then it began to run around and I had the hardest time trying to catch it. We all had the biggest laugh about it. It wasn't long before I was turning into a genuine crazy cat lady. I fell in love with all the fun colors and designs of collections, not to mention the adorable 'normal' furs too! My husband thought I had gone nuts! -laughs- I began breeding and collecting sooooo many cats. I also recall the first surprise baby my cats had. I was so excited to have all these cool traits, only to find out it was just a costume with the most adorable Genesis kitty under it. Something I think many of us have done.

As the years passed I learned all I could about KittyCatS, constantly pestering the poor CSRs for information. (looking back I must have sounded like Johnny 5 'Need more input' lol) It wasn't too long before I joined the KittyCatS Team, and now the rest is history! I never thought a little green kitten would lead me to being apart of one of the most amazing teams, and helping the best community in SL. (though I may be bias lol)

I always get a smile when I run into someone having the same trials and tribulations that I had as a new KittyCatS user. You are all such a joy to help and even if you think you are, you are never a bother. I am always happy to give you as much 'input' as I can.

I want to thank you all for being such an outstanding community! We have had 10 amazing years, and I think we can have at least 10 more!

Happy Birthday to KittyCatS and our KittyCatS Family!!!

OMG i had NO idea how you came into this community!! wow!! i would LOVE to have all the CSR's share how they came into KC too!! maybe we can have them do that? it's so fun to read about it!!!

we have such a diverse and rich family, i mean community, well i do think of us as family in a way!! we mostly get along then we have those bumps in the road and yeah... Smile thanks so much for sharing this!! hahah.

i guess i should at some point share how i did too haha.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , FoxieCat Resident
02-26-2021, 08:58 PM
ty so much
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident
02-26-2021, 08:58 PM
I absolutely love my kitty Kats! they have always been a joy. I love how they can be bred on the site and not take up prims in world. HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
02-26-2021, 08:59 PM
happy bday kittycats and many more :] , these cats are so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , ty for the care kitty and bday kitty
02-26-2021, 09:00 PM
hi happy birthday many re to come. I love join your contest. good luck all
02-26-2021, 09:00 PM
hAPpY biRtHdAy I sooo love kittycats Smile
02-26-2021, 09:02 PM
Hello, I've been in sl for 7 years and found kittycats about a month into that. Ever since the first firestorm kitty I've been in love with them. Now megapusses are my fave and its always a surprise when I find one cheap or have one born to me. I simply searched for kitty and found it. it was love at first sight! I am now surrounded by permapet megapusses!

Xade Creations In Second Life. Home of My little Sparta
02-26-2021, 09:03 PM
I was first introduced to KittyCats on my first day in sl, by my sl sister...I instantly fell in love! Happy birthday! Hope KittyCats is around for many many years to come!

Amelie Grace Heart
02-26-2021, 09:30 PM
I hope that you have more to come happy birthday
 Thanks given by: FoxieCat Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)