Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Sending boxes to the menagerie
11-18-2020, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2020 07:57 PM by Sabanna Moonshadow.)
Sending boxes to the menagerie
Hi,

I've decided to send the majority of my cattery boxes to the menagerie (as I have an obscene amount that I know I will never get round to selling and I want to use the kitty dollars instead) - I wondered if there's a way to select boxes for the menagerie in bulk rather than send them individually (which will take forever and a day!)?

TIA
Sabanna
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Sending boxes to the menagerie
Hi there!

The easiest way to move cats/boxes to menagerie is with the HUB online.

If the cats are inworld you will need a cattery dock on your land.

Select the location the cats are at with the first drop down, then set the second drop down to Menagerie.
(even if menagerie is already displayed you will need to select it again so that it turns red.)

Then all you need to do is click the cats you want to send to menagerie.

You may need to pace yourself while clicking the cats you want to send to Menagerie, but it is far easier than sending them each through their menu Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: Sabanna Moonshadow
11-19-2020, 05:24 PM
(11-19-2020 05:04 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Hi there!

The easiest way to move cats/boxes to menagerie is with the HUB online.

If the cats are inworld you will need a cattery dock on your land.

Select the location the cats are at with the first drop down, then set the second drop down to Menagerie.
(even if menagerie is already displayed you will need to select it again so that it turns red.)

Then all you need to do is click the cats you want to send to menagerie.

You may need to pace yourself while clicking the cats you want to send to Menagerie, but it is far easier than sending them each through their menu Smile

Ahh of course!! I totally forgot about using the HUB tab - I normally just use that to move cats back and forth inworld. Instead, I was just looking at the long list of boxes on the Cattery tab online and selecting some individually, but then the page would refresh to the top again... which, when you have hundreds, is a tad time-consuming!

Thanks so much for your help, Foxie!

Sab x
11-20-2020, 02:14 PM
You are most welcome Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)