Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Confettis
02-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Confettis
I absolutely love teh confettis. They have been out a while now with no real updates to them. It would be amazing if there were some different colors, or color patterns. I love kittycats, and the team is a wonderful team! Just wanted to share my thoughts Smile

xoxox
Autumn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Luckylady Llewellyn , KashKave Resident
02-09-2020, 09:27 AM
RE: Confettis
Oh yes please! I would love so much to see a black one with rainbow spots!
 Thanks given by: autumnsparkles Resident , Jelly Supply , Aubreygrace Starlight , DarkenedCharli Resident
02-09-2020, 01:34 PM
(02-09-2020 09:27 AM)AstridSolace Resident Wrote:  Oh yes please! I would love so much to see a black one with rainbow spots!

That would be beautiful!
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
02-12-2020, 12:26 PM
Great ideas Autumn! AFTER we start breeding all 9 Traits in all of the furs, that would be amazing ... for now, 8T is the highest anyone has gotten with Confetti and many of them are 5T or less. Indeed, it is the most complicated and challenging of them all ... cheers and happy breeding!!

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply , autumnsparkles Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight
11-15-2020, 05:06 PM
Oh! This is an amazing idea! especially since the Fancies were just updated! Confettis next! *Crosses paws*

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)