Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

stray cat that I made my pet and others
07-11-2019, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 10:11 PM by deadlycreature1 Resident.)
stray cat that I made my pet and others
[Image: a6edf2421eabdca82ff580b1d644d926.png]

[Image: 924f4bbedc6d92080e0d2e1125398b85.png]

[Image: baa71aca75e8e65059a3a7345d3a4e46.png]

[Image: 74d02b780486d91e37d21d867bff126f.png]

I have been feeding her for years, but she wouldn't come in. she would let you feed her and pet but not catch to bring in. if I tried she was fast and ran away. if I caught her she would just run back out. I guess the stray in her. she is inside now since year or more since I was able to catch her finally. here are the other ones.
the chateau black and white was abandoned in moms friends parking lot for two days. her friend told her about her. it was by her friends car when she was a few months old only. she overheard a customer saying she needed to get rid of a cat so it must have been the customer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Fennet Resident , Dimpz Morane , kittyclawz Resident , Jelly Supply
07-12-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: stray cat that I made my pet and others
(07-11-2019 10:03 PM)deadlycreature1 Resident Wrote:  the chateau black and white was abandoned in moms friends parking lot for two days. her friend told her about her. it was by her friends car when she was a few months old only. she overheard a customer saying she needed to get rid of a cat so it must have been the customer.

A few years back I trapped a semi-feral tuxedo girl who looks just like yours.
She's a handful.
Actually, she's very sweet, and svelte, and is whipping my new rescue fatty into shape by playing tag with him all over the apartment day and night.

[Image: kittycats%2Bsignature5.jpg]
05-04-2020, 12:15 PM
The tuxedo chateau black and white cat in the picture got hit by a speeding vehicle trying to cross the street Friday. a boy told me he saw it happen on his bicycle,. the vehicle didn't even stop so I no longer have Bootsy. she was almost 4 years old.
05-06-2020, 09:06 PM
Aww how adorable!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
05-16-2020, 11:32 PM
(05-04-2020 12:15 PM)deadlycreature1 Resident Wrote:  The tuxedo chateau black and white cat in the picture got hit by a speeding vehicle trying to cross the street Friday. a boy told me he saw it happen on his bicycle,. the vehicle didn't even stop so I no longer have Bootsy. she was almost 4 years old.

I'm a bit late with my reply but Bootsy was as cute as a button. I'm sorry for your loss. Kind regards, from Junie.

[/align]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)