Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Dangerous weather
09-23-2018, 01:29 AM
Dangerous weather
I was so caught up in other projects that I almost failed to finish in time for the September cat show.
Fortunately, I had all the elements in store for some truly evil weather.

Firestarter is enjoying his day in the lightning light.
(That's a nickname I never should have given him; he obviously enjoys it far too much. His real name is Eduardo, and he is one hot tamale.)

[Image: firestarter_001.jpg]

More pictures of the show to come, (hopefully) ...

[Image: kittycats%2Bsignature5.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Flair Daxeline , Devilness Chant , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , DarkenedCharli Resident
09-23-2018, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2018 01:00 PM by Ivy Norsk.)
RE: Dangerous weather
Wow! I love the expression on his face! Those mischievous eyes (and the yellow tongue).

Here's my own Janet:
[Image: 44819239902_1bd85cc7c6_b.jpg]BraveJanetSeptCatShow_005

Brave Janet travels through the gloom to rescue her love Tam Lin from the Faerie Queen at the crossroads ("Miles Cross") at midnight. Based on a scene from the Ballad of Tam Lin. This display is better seen with nighttime settings. The photo was taken at 9 pm. Be sure to click the mushrooms on the right to get one muscial version of the story. It's my favorite version but it does leave out the part wherein the Wild Hunt rides past and Janet must pull Tam away from it and hold him while being attacked.

My favorite line, "I'll come and go by Carterhaugh and ask no leave of thee."
Janet is brave, never asks permission from men nor faeries, ventures forth under harrowing conditions, and does not cave under pressure.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Fennet Resident , Flair Daxeline , Devilness Chant , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , DarkenedCharli Resident
09-23-2018, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2018 09:38 PM by Fennet Resident.)
RE: Dangerous weather
Luuuuv the brave Janet.
I've been out hiking all day, so I doubt I'll do much ps tonight. Here are my shots of the Brave one:

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: brave-janet2.jpg]
I have one suggestion for anyone showing in these car shows:
Pose your cat so that it will be easy to photograph!

Try framing a few shots and see if you can get good pictures of it.
As lovely as the displays always are, some of them can be VERY hard to make look good in a snapshot.

Just a couple of closeups of the lightning-loving Devil cat:

[Image: firestarter_b-%25286%2529.jpg]

[Image: firestarter_b-%25284%2529.jpg]

More pictures of the show to come, (hopefully) ...
[/quote]

[Image: kittycats%2Bsignature5.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , DarkenedCharli Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)