Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hi all!
07-04-2018, 06:28 AM
Exclamation Hi all!

I've been in SL for a very long time, about to celebrate 11 yrs this Fall and was attracted to KittyCats almost instantly, collecting some of them from the start. I had to take a few yrs on/off f rom SL, I think everyone does at some point. Coming back this Spring, I was convinced all my Kitties would all have passed on to the Kittyland Summerlands. Imagine my surprise when I rezzed my favorite original 5 cats & the eldest one, Grisella, Pink Chill w/ Pink Glacies eyes, even tho over 2001 days old popped up and was still alive! They are all healthy, doing well and I also found several other kittens waiting to be birthed gifted to me by KittyCAts thru to yrs to off start my birthing process over again! So glad to rejoin this community again Heart
Jacquie Galthie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Kikii Littlepaws
07-05-2018, 07:42 PM
RE: Hi all!
hi!!! wow!! welcome back!!! so happy you are back and your cats are fine! isn't SL great??? hope to see you inworld soon!
07-07-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Hi all!
Welcome back to KittyCatS Jaqueline! Hope to see you around in KittyCatS Addicts or maybe at some of the in-world events. =)

Auctioneer: Sundae Sweet Treats (Sun 10AM) | Kiki Kat Treasures (Mon 9AM)
"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)