Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hello :3
06-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Hello :3
Hi Im lirriea,

Im pretty new to the breedables arena and sl in general. I have around 13 in my inventory currently XD I love cat but for now these are the only kind i can have. I'm not sure how to get started tbh. And what i acctually need from the store to rez my first two. Or how they even breed XD. Id love any tips i could get XD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: deadlycreature1 Resident
06-08-2018, 05:12 PM
RE: Hello :3
The first place to start is the manual, which you can open from this Forum web page if you click the "Manual" tab in the top menu. That will give you the basics, including the correct way to birth a kitty, and information about food.

If you do not have land in-world (owned or rented) where you can rez your cats, then you can use the online cattery, which is also accessible from the gray tabs on the top menu right here. If you don't have land, you will still need to find a rez spot (many stores and some roads have them) so that you can take the boxes out of your inventory in order to be able to send them to the online cattery. Boxes that are in-world can be sent to the cattery from their menu, still unbirthed, and then birthed at the online cattery. Then you will have to buy food for them at the online cattery as well, instead of in-world food. It's not as much fun as having them in-world, because their animations are awesome and so lifelike and it's a joy to watch them, but it's an option if you don't have land where they can run and play.

Thanks given by: deadlycreature1 Resident
06-10-2018, 11:50 AM
Hehehe land isnt an issue <3 i just birthed my first one :3 X3 he is adorable
06-11-2018, 03:04 PM
welcome!!! if you look in the events, you can find auctions there and those are a GREAT place to learn!! we also have monthly classes on various topics, yesterday was using the online cattery.

our community also hosts various classes and does fun events!

we hope you enjoy your KittyCatS! experience!! and we look forward to meeting you inworld!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)