Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Love & Frustration
01-23-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: KittyCatS Love & Frustration
(01-11-2018 05:33 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Just be careful what you say on the SL Marketplace. The LL ToS applies there and you don't want it to backfire on you.

I don't think there is a way to remove unwanted comments there short of delisting the product and making a new listing. And doing that *IS* a violation of the Marketplace ToS.

Might I suggest that anyone who has had their negative comments removed ask LL to investigate, they will soon see if the listing is being delisted and relisted to remove those negatives.
I imagine would need to be done via an abuse report for ToS Violations.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Evolving Yin , Illuminatra Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Minx Diabolito , TerrorMisu Resident
01-23-2018, 08:43 AM
Then Elanor8 and someone else should file. I don't know how he did it but her comment from a few days ago is coming up blank, and the other negative comment is not there at all.

It does not appear to be re-listing since the 5-start comments are there and if you check the distribution, it shows 14 5-star and 2 1-star. I note that the only negative comment he has is on the Fennux product and that is probably because it's within the guidelines.

Most likely what he is doing is flagging your 1-star comments and having LL remove them. As I said you must ensure your comments are also within the guildelines.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/listing_guidelines

1) Do not suggest another product.
2) Do not use abusive language.
3) Do not complain about the lack of refunds: he does not own them in any case.

Simply state the case that he disabled the product, uses it to stalk and harass customers and other users both on and off Second Life (although his ability to do that, here, has been reduced since he has been banned). You can say "do not buy this" and call it a "scam" but you cannot say "Buy Torgon's instead"

The more people who do that, the better.

And since he's having them de-listed, I would suggest taking a screen shot.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Illuminatra Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain , Songdog Woolley
01-23-2018, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 10:32 AM by Real Martian.)
(01-23-2018 08:43 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Then Elanor8 and someone else should file. I don't know how he did it but her comment from a few days ago is coming up blank, and the other negative comment is not there at all.

It does not appear to be re-listing since the 5-start comments are there and if you check the distribution, it shows 14 5-star and 2 1-star. I note that the only negative comment he has is on the Fennux product and that is probably because it's within the guidelines.

Most likely what he is doing is flagging your 1-star comments and having LL remove them. As I said you must ensure your comments are also within the guildelines.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/listing_guidelines

1) Do not suggest another product.
2) Do not use abusive language.
3) Do not complain about the lack of refunds: he does not own them in any case.

Simply state the case that he disabled the product, uses it to stalk and harass customers and other users both on and off Second Life (although his ability to do that, here, has been reduced since he has been banned). You can say "do not buy this" and call it a "scam" but you cannot say "Buy Torgon's instead"

The more people who do that, the better.

And since he's having them de-listed, I would suggest taking a screen shot.

You see, someone with a brain would think about this. You write negative reviews and they are being removed. Now who is violating LL's TOS, me or you? And may I suggest not to call it scam either? I'm sure LL knows what scam and grief is, unlike some people here.
(01-23-2018 07:25 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  
(01-11-2018 05:33 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Just be careful what you say on the SL Marketplace. The LL ToS applies there and you don't want it to backfire on you.

I don't think there is a way to remove unwanted comments there short of delisting the product and making a new listing. And doing that *IS* a violation of the Marketplace ToS.

Might I suggest that anyone who has had their negative comments removed ask LL to investigate, they will soon see if the listing is being delisted and relisted to remove those negatives.
I imagine would need to be done via an abuse report for ToS Violations.

Where are your investigations, Sherlock. A product that has been delisted and relisted will not remove negative comments. If you remove it and relist it it will remove all reviews and comments and that is clearly against the TOS. As you can see I don't do such things. Just accept the fact that LL removed them due to TOS violation on your sides. I know it is hard to believe for you but go out of your bubbles, see the reality.
01-23-2018, 11:24 AM
This is just more clear proof of how dysfunctional this individual is. He was banned from the forums and knows he is not welcome... so what does he do? Bully his way back in here with an alt. Yep, that is perfectly normal behaviour... not

Please, for someone moderating the forums, moderate this troll so we may continue our discussions here in peace and retain this thread

Angel "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through" - Jules Verne Angel
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Priestess Firanelli , Minx Diabolito , Evolving Yin , Arwen Swordthain
01-23-2018, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 12:37 PM by Real Martian.)
(01-23-2018 11:24 AM)Emilia Darkwatch Wrote:  This is just more clear proof of how dysfunctional this individual is. He was banned from the forums and knows he is not welcome... so what does he do? Bully his way back in here with an alt. Yep, that is perfectly normal behaviour... not

Please, for someone moderating the forums, moderate this troll so we may continue our discussions here in peace and retain this thread

No, it just shows how far away you are from reality. You don't even know who is bullying who and who is violating the TOS. Maybe go investigate why your review has been removed. And you are still talking about bullying. Get a life. Of course you don't like to be confronted with the truth. You want to sit with your "friends" and talk bullshit about me hoping that other people will read and join you. You don't want me to interfere.
I am not going to sit here and comment on your bullshit for long. I think you get my answer, and you are only a handful of people here thinking that you are the community. Keep doing whatever you do, I guess you have nothing else to do in your lives. And btw who are you to talk to me like that? What have you done in rl or in sl other than breeding some fake cats that you did not even create, which is closer to scam than what you accuse me. You are selling something for a higher price than it is worth. Thank God now people see the real prices on the website and that was the reason why all these attacks started. It makes it harder for you to scam people. I will leave you alone with your "friends" now.
01-23-2018, 12:50 PM
You have no right to "sit here" at all... because you were banned from this forum. You are fully aware of this... which is why you use an alt
You were banned for good reason
Go and sit somewhere else where you are not bullying your presence into
As for anything else you say, I do not need to justify myself to you and will not comment upon it. You know nothing of me, your opinion is totally irrelevant

Angel "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through" - Jules Verne Angel
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain
01-23-2018, 12:53 PM
Please don't feed the trolls. Just click Report, tell them a banned user is using an alt, and move along.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , Evolving Yin , Arwen Swordthain
01-23-2018, 01:00 PM
Hi all. Smile

I've taken care of the troll. Please ignore their posts.

Remember to keep chat respectful. That is all. Carry on.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , Priestess Firanelli , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Navaar Morningstar , Minx Diabolito , Evolving Yin , Fuyutsuki Resident , Draco Nacht , Theodore Nacht , Eleanor8 Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Songdog Woolley , Julia Merosi , Ellen Ireland , kittyclawz Resident , Rogue Jinx , Mirsoul Resident
01-23-2018, 01:01 PM
Thank you, Kitten Smile

Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
01-23-2018, 01:04 PM
Good riddance. We may not be “the community,” but we ARE a community here.

Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ @ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ - KɪᴛᴛʏCᴀᴛS! Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs
 Thanks given by: Emilia Darkwatch , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Rayne Morningstar , Minx Diabolito , Evolving Yin , TerrorMisu Resident , Arwen Swordthain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)