KittyCatS! Community Forum
Care to share your KC Stud Service experience? - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: KittyCatS Single Boy/Girl looking for a KittyCatS Single Girl/Boy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Care to share your KC Stud Service experience? (/showthread.php?tid=6020)

Care to share your KC Stud Service experience? - Sara Franco - 11-10-2012 02:56 PM

I'm not looking for a single kitty right now but I'm just curious how stud service is done, Do the owners charge/pay a fee for it or they mate the 2 cats twice and each owner get a box? and what may be a fair price for it.

Also would like to hear your experiences with it in case I want to try it someday.

RE: Care to share your KC Stud Service experience? - Kayleigh McMillan - 11-10-2012 05:21 PM

I personally never worked with this service but it would make sense each owner gets a box from the pair.
But knowing kitties they will make one week a better box than the other Rolleyes
I prefer to work with a trusted friends network when it comes to loaning a kitty or trading traits as I know them and also have some knowledge on how they will handle their business etc.
Not sure if this stud service is practised much and how it works.
I'm very curious as well about other people's experiences.

RE: Care to share your KC Stud Service experience? - Sara Franco - 11-10-2012 05:41 PM

(11-10-2012 05:21 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  I personally never worked with this service but it would make sense each owner gets a box from the pair.
But knowing kitties they will make one week a better box than the other Rolleyes
I prefer to work with a trusted friends network when it comes to loaning a kitty or trading traits as I know them and also have some knowledge on how they will handle their business etc.
Not sure if this stud service is practised much and how it works.
I'm very curious as well about other people's experiences.

Yes the boxes would never be with same value each week I think, that's why I thought some may be doing it for a fee instead.
Trading with friends is an awesome thing of course!

RE: Care to share your KC Stud Service experience? - trinityemerique Resident - 06-29-2013 10:59 AM

ive been swaping cats back and forth with friends, it works well.