KittyCatS! Community Forum
Size - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cat Chat - General Discussions about KittyCatS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Size (/showthread.php?tid=3776)

Size - Amethyst Pinkdot - 05-16-2012 04:34 PM

I am fairly new to the kitty breedables- still finding my way round as such. my female kitty has just given me a new born , but the box is about half the size of the new born boxes i have bought in sl. why is this? or is it just going to be a munchkin kitty?Huh

RE: Size - Karen Veriander - 05-16-2012 04:57 PM

There are three classes of KittyCat sizes - normal (largest) toy and teacup. You have a toy or a teacup - it should say on the cat's info when you click the box and, I believe, should also say "toy" or "teacup" on the outside of the box. Cats that are born as toys or teacups will stay tiny their entire lives - about half the size of a normal cat - and instead of "cuddling" or "holding" one, they will ride on your shoulder. So dang cute!

Toy and teacup are relatively rare Smile (I have a good-sized sample of cats and boxes, and my toy/teacup rate is less than 3 percent). And unlike regular KittyCats traits, which are inherited based on simplified laws of genetics, toy and teacup-size cats are supposedly born at random .. though many insist, with some apparent basis, that small-sized cats do sometimes seem to run in families.

Welcome to our magnificent obsession Smile and congrats on your rare little kitten!

RE: Size - Sanura Snowpaw - 05-16-2012 06:11 PM

Welcome to KittyCatS sounds like as Karen said above that you got a toy or a teacup size kitten! They are so cute and stay shoulder size forever!

RE: Size - Amethyst Pinkdot - 05-17-2012 01:58 PM

Thank you both for your replies...
i thought i had bodged it up lol.