KittyCatS! Community Forum
New Whisker-Just found the announcement - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Breeding (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: New Whisker-Just found the announcement (/showthread.php?tid=37146)

New Whisker-Just found the announcement - Mirsoul Resident - 03-19-2022 06:52 AM

So, it appears the Luck O'the Irish has hit. I am in love with this whisker!

Lucky Green
[Image: 8c881f_c28ed4f87dc84fa8b892887faf98e8f4~mv2.png]

RE: New Whisker-Just found the announcement - LittleMe Jewell - 03-19-2022 09:44 AM

Double check on the Pedigree page. I think the Lucky Green is just a Costume whisker for the Shamrock Surprise births that are happening from the 17th to the 22nd. I had one that showed Lucky Green in the 'info', but the Pedigree page showed the true inherited whisker.

RE: New Whisker-Just found the announcement - Mirsoul Resident - 03-19-2022 09:59 AM

Pedigree says Lucky Green Smile Which is why I was a little confused lol

RE: New Whisker-Just found the announcement - LittleMe Jewell - 03-19-2022 11:55 AM

Edited - Not applicable based on FoxieCat's recent reply, confirming it is just a Costume trait.

RE: New Whisker-Just found the announcement - FoxieCat Resident - 03-19-2022 12:29 PM

The Lucky Green whiskers are just a costume part of the Surprise births going on currently (till the 22nd). If you check the online pedigree page you will see the actual traits for your cat (it will state LuCky faiRie 2022 - eye color) above the cats actual pedigree on the online pedigree page to show it is one of the surprise births.

- Note in world info and the cattery will show the costume traits. Smile

RE: New Whisker-Just found the announcement - RinaNightshade Resident - 03-20-2022 07:48 AM

Callie should make this a real trait though! its fantastic! I absolutely love it!

RE: New Whisker-Just found the announcement - Mirsoul Resident - 03-20-2022 08:58 AM

I agree. I must have nabbed this out before it had time to actually update. As the box came out of the cattery like a normal box (NOT a shamrock). Today the cattery pedigree does show it as a costume..it did not do that the other day. So oh well LOL Still love the whisker though.