KittyCatS! Community Forum
10 Years of KC - Let's Celebrate w/ PermaPet Sale! - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: 10 Years of KC - Let's Celebrate w/ PermaPet Sale! (/showthread.php?tid=35882)

10 Years of KC - Let's Celebrate w/ PermaPet Sale! - KashKave Resident - 03-20-2021 12:28 PM

This is KittyCatS!'s 10th year. That's MAJOR! I haven't been around since the beginning, but I've been around long enough to have bred and collected several beautiful kitties that I would love to keep forever. However, the cost of food to feed "pet" cats in addition to ones you're breeding adds up quite significantly. It would be absolutely wonderful if the KittyCatS! Team would reduce the cost of PermaPet vitamins this year. I'm sure many many many enthusiasts, breeders and the like would love to see their favorite kitties roaming around their homes, shops and all of SL forever without having to worry about the kibble costs.

Come on KittyCatS! - let's celebrate BIG!

RE: 10 Years of KC - Let's Celebrate w/ PermaPet Sale! - Revan Salamander - 03-20-2021 12:30 PM

There was a Perma sale many years ago... it would be wonderful if that was able to be done again... i personally have a cattery full of babies waiting to be permapetted

RE: 10 Years of KC - Let's Celebrate w/ PermaPet Sale! - KashKave Resident - 03-20-2021 12:35 PM

(03-20-2021 12:30 PM)Revan Salamander Wrote:  There was a Perma sale many years ago... it would be wonderful if that was able to be done again... i personally have a cattery full of babies waiting to be permapetted

It would be splendid if KittyCatS! put the Perma-Pet solution(s) on sale. We could Perma-Pet our favorite kitties and see tons more roaming around the grid. Oh, it would be so fabulous. Heart

RE: 10 Years of KC - Let's Celebrate w/ PermaPet Sale! - Tad Carlucci - 03-20-2021 09:33 PM

I think they'd be amazed at the number of ancient cats brought out of inventory/purgatory if the price were low enough.

On the other hand, the high price they currently charge does encourage people to keep their cats in inventory (or passed to an alt's Cattery) which is good for server performance.

RE: 10 Years of KC - Let's Celebrate w/ PermaPet Sale! - Emilia Darkwatch - 03-24-2021 04:39 AM

Great suggestion, Kash! Totally agree!
Thank you Smile