KittyCatS! Community Forum
hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cat Chat - General Discussions about KittyCatS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" (/showthread.php?tid=35687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - OriginalRoadKill Resident - 02-11-2021 01:07 PM

happy birthday kittycats here is to many many more - wanted to add photo but i cant lololol HAPPY BIRTHDAY ->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - ATHENA1978 Resident - 02-11-2021 01:08 PM

[/font] Happy Birthday KittyCats it has been a amazing but strange ride I started breeding back 2 yrs ago with the SL14B kittys and man did I have fun I have come to know and love every thing about Kittycats . I love the Le kitty's that the staff come up with think my fav of the Le's has had to be the Ghost Kitty's from Halloween I love breeding and seeing what combo Or Hidden goodies i can pull from my kitty's To many more Years Kittycats I will be here along for the ride as long as time allows me ...

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Jug Runner - 02-11-2021 01:09 PM

My first KittyCat was the SnowBall - Winter 2012, and got hooked to them immediatly! They are so much fun, so interactive and although costly (food and the 'special edition' cats), I stay addicted and always have to have some walking on my land. The funniest, or maybe 'craziest' thing my perma cat does sometimes is either sit on a sledge in winter time or sit on a chair. And no, it wasn't me pushing the sledge or chair below his butt.
Happy Birthday KittyCats, and may there be more to come!!

happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021 01:15 PM

I have enjoyed Breeding kittycats since i started sl, i got a megapuss and made it a forever pet, i enjoy kittycats ty

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Elsa Morningstar - 02-11-2021 01:29 PM

i found kittycats years ago and they are the best breedables in SL also the customer service is amazing they reply really fast to help with all the problems you may have

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - SusieBloom Resident - 02-11-2021 01:32 PM

Happy Happy Birthday to the best breedable in SL!!! Our kitties are truly amazing. Such fun to play with and just to have around. It always makes me giggle to see what they have to say in local chat.... especially after they've been partnered hahahaha they just get better all the time!

A big kudos out to the CSR's as well. They are always so helpful and quick to respond, especially when our little angels go missing! Thank You, Thank You!

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - jwenting Resident - 02-11-2021 01:32 PM

Happy birthday, KittyCats!
Thank you for staying with it through thick and thin, Callie and everyone.

KittyCats helped trigger my love for cats, irl cats that have since saved my sanity and my life (having a cat to care for and get a lot of love from drew me out of at least one suicidal episode).

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Desilu Magic - 02-11-2021 01:36 PM

(02-08-2021 07:13 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  happy birthday to you all!!

it's been TEN YEARS since we opened up, and WOW... what a journey it has been!!!

i'll just say this... never in my life would i have imagined the RIDE this journey has been!!! from laughter, tears, joy, fear, and every single emotion. you can possibly have, this KittyCatS! journey has had them all!

i have enjoyed most of the ride, and for SURE have learned more than i ever imagined i would. i've learned about art, people, business, cats, cat breeds, cat furs, cat noses and paw skin matching (except when they don't) and SO SO SO much more!

when this idea started, i had a very busy brand (caLLie cLine) that did women's clothing and lifestyle items and a few other businesses (Tomboy, Pampered Pet Shop, and a consulting business) that my time was spent on. i LOVED my "caL gaL" group and my HOPE was that the joy and fun we had together would be able to be replicated in the new KittyCatS community.

since many of those "gals" joined KittyCatS, it seemed possible and WOW, not only has it been similar, it has been its own wonderfully creative and kind community that has surprised me so many times.

i've said it before, but your kindness, creativity, humor, wit, generosity and MORE has been such a fun thing to partake in with you all. i LOVE being part of this community.

happy TEN YEARS to you all who have given, joined, laughed, cried, quarreled (not that so much) and more.

YOU are a BEAUTIFUL and KIND and GENEROUS group of humans who i am so thankful to be on this ride with!!

please sign and share a memory of how you found KittyCatS and let us know a story about an experience you've had with KC that you have enjoyed!!

it would be such a gift for us to READ what your unique experience has been!!!

happy birthday to you!!! ENJOY your twin birthday babies!!

much love to you,

callie
"the princess kitty"

Smile
Happy Birthday!

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - phoenixfire01 Resident - 02-11-2021 01:42 PM

Happy Birthday KittyCatS! Wow 10 years. I started KittyCatS! 8 years ago with the Firestorm kitty, I got it while out randomly shopping, you know, like you do lol. I did what every KittyCatS! noob did, bought loads and loads and loads of kitties, opened them up and after about a week, paniced at all these kitties running around lol. I knew nothing about KittyCatS! and I sim hoping, looking for cats when I cam across an Auction. Little by little I went to more Auctions, learning little by little about Cats, traits, breeding and everything KittyCatS!. I still have Advent Kitties from back then Smile My very first MegaPuss was a Chateau Cat Pink & White with Fire Eyes. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a lack of "passion" for pink kitties. My KittyCatS! passion is Halloween kitties, I have a few of those, perma'ed or waiting to be perma'ed (I keep spending my Kitty Dollars on Cattery Food). My first love fur wise was the Abyssinian Ruddy, beautiful, warm, soft looking fur. Second is Russian Black and third is the Cheetah with dark markings. I went from total noob to KittyCatS! Auctioneer and I love it Smile Again, Happy Birthday KittyCatS!

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Casey0105 Resident - 02-11-2021 01:49 PM

I've been on and off Second Life three times now, the first was early in the beginnings of KittyCats, my mother had alzheimers and the second life community and KittyCats in particular made being a full time caretaker for her much more bearable. It gave a place where my focus was able to shift, it presented a positive challenge. I remember my first bred nongenisis fur was a red tabby and wow I was thrilled to get it. This time back to SL amid the pandemic and darkness in the US, a distraction. a focus on something outside myself and the uncertainties in RL. Again Callie, Foxie and the team have stepped up and created cats that acknowledge our world yet still celebrate the joy of survival. The cats are amazing - a great product, the customer focus and care is not rivaled in SL, the community is warm and welcoming, amd the thing that struck me as I read other peoples' stories is how many of us have found kittycats! when we've needed it most.