KittyCatS! Community Forum
hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cat Chat - General Discussions about KittyCatS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" (/showthread.php?tid=35687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - KashKave Resident - 02-11-2021 07:56 AM

KittyCatS! is the reason why I keep coming back to SL. I stalk the website and the in-world group every so often to find out what the LATEST and GREATEST thing is. It brings me so much joy to find a new collection in the store. The very first collection that I fell in love with is the Bunny Babies collection. I've been "blessed" to find 2 Megas from the collection and they are my pride and joy. I cannot believe that KittyCatS! has been around for 10 years. That's a HUGE accomplishment. Congratulations to Callie and the KittyCatS! team for doing it for so long.

Happy Birthday to you! Big Grin

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Graelwyn Magic - 02-11-2021 09:23 AM

My oldest kitty is 2695 days old and is called Flame - a Firestorm kitty. I have all my favourites as live kitties and collect the megas. Kittycats have helped give me a focus after I had a severe breakdown in real life that almost cost me my life, and have given me something to look forward to during these difficult times. I wish I had a tuxedo kitty like my real life one.

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Natty Primdashian - 02-11-2021 09:50 AM

Happiest of Birthdays Kittycats!!!!

10 Years already!?!!? Time sure does fly when your surrounded by all these cute kitties!!! I've been on SL for almost 14 years now. Been so much fun to see how much Kittycats have progressed over the years. Thank you Callie and team for all you do!! Looking forward to many more years of cute kitties!!! Much love to you all!! ♥

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - William Marques - 02-11-2021 10:52 AM

Happy Birthday KittyCats! I discovered you after I came across some Vampire Cats at a shop that sold only rares. When I saw the Telltale Heart Kitty it was love at first sight! I searched high and low and posted in the forums looking to adopt, and someone responded. I am immensely grateful for thet person's generosity. His name is Festor (it means...to rot!). And, he is without a doubt, my single most favorite object in my 188K Inventory.

--Pic of him posing with Bat Wings attached

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Polina Corvinus - 02-11-2021 12:03 PM

I started in March last year shortly before the lockdowns started and I have to say the CareKitties coming shortly after my own battle with the Rona was a nice surprise.

One thing I have found about the community is that they are generally a very friendly bunch and I find the amount of cats that gets given away back and forth is very generous.

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - RagdollSessan Resident - 02-11-2021 12:07 PM

Heart Lovely Cats
Heart Lovely Friends
Heart Lovely Community
Heart Lovely Support
Heart Still love to be addicted to my Cats Heart

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Zsarynika Resident - 02-11-2021 12:10 PM

Big Grin Happy Birthday Kittycats! Been a long ride! I was introduced back in 2012 and been happily breeding ever since. Perhaps one day I maybe sell some! hahahahaha! My biggest surprise was in 2014 when I birthed my third Megapuss. His name was Notch! Is significant to Minecraft players Tongue The creator's nickname was Notch also and always wore a Beanie! Here is my Notch doing his usual!

https://gyazo.com/0796526aced8b4fba65cde868a04f869

I had to get him a Beanie to go with his name! Smile

Thank you for the interesting Kitties over the years and may the ideas keep coming!

HeartHeart

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Ivy Norsk - 02-11-2021 12:11 PM

The first time I ever saw a KittyCat was the Soft Exposure 88 pair at Collabor88. I thought they were really cute and I got the info notecard and thought, "wow this is something that could really suck a person in." And I didn't buy them. (How many times have I kicked myself for that, I don't know. I got the plum one later.) But I wasn't wrong about the sucking-a-person-in part.

The first cat I got was the Firestorm 2013, and from then I was an enthusiastic breeder. KittyCats is such a great hobby because the cats can be so many things to so many people. They are beautiful and charmingly animated and make endearing pets for people. They exercise our brain cells with their genetics puzzles. They create communities of activity with auctions, markets, social gatherings like parties and fishing. The Addicts group chat is a warm place to hang out and I am there with my coffee nearly every day. I have loved building for Cat Shows and seeing the displays that others have made. And heaven knows I have bought a lot of wonderful cats from so many of my fellow breeders. So many people each pitch in to manifest the nearly infinite variety of possible cats that we enjoy putting together from the options given to us.

[Image: 50925677983_ed1633878a_o.png]HonoriusMega3Days

Thank you Callie and KittyCats for providing this vibrant hobby for us. I think without it, I probably would have left SL by now. But as it is, KittyCats makes the SL grid a better place. Thank you for a great 10 years and I wish you many more.

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Tempeste Desmoulins - 02-11-2021 12:25 PM

Happy 10th Birthday, KittyCats

My oldest cat is a Chateau Cat Pink & white just shy of 9 years old named Kitten (of course). I kept a couple pinks as pets for years and years, because pink cats? how perfect! I only started breeding them as a COVID stay-at-home project last spring. My first box was a Foolin' Around, and my second was a Cabbit. Now I am a full fledged Addict running around 100 pairs.

Looking forward to the next decade of KittyCats fun!

RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - OriginalRoadKill Resident - 02-11-2021 12:28 PM

i actually started with kittycats quite some time ago but it wasnt for long - after awhile (a few years) i came back and have been enjoying the cute little baby boxes i get from my breeding - i like to keep them all lolol so you can imagine all those babies i have - its always fun mixing and matching to see what you end up with i especially enjoy the foolin around lolol - happy birthday kittycats here is to many many more -
Original RoadKill