KittyCatS! Community Forum
3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Breeding (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: 3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats (/showthread.php?tid=35365)

Pages: 1 2

3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats - Eleanor8 Resident - 11-10-2020 09:57 PM

The long awaited Fancies #2 are here. 6 new cats.

Fancie Foxies are guaranteed to carry their shown whisker colour as a hidden trait.

All other fancies are guaranteed to carry their shown eye colour as a hidden trait.

Fancie eyes and whiskers are exclusive to them and not hidden in normal Genesis cats.

The 6 new Fancies will be automatically added to the Fancies breed page when someone first opens their pedigree.

I've just opened and added the Fancie Foxie - Dusky Turquoise and Fancie Toyger - Cobolt. Looking forward to seeing the Turquoise Tipped Black whiskers and Fancie Cobalt Diamond eyes on their offspring.

[Image: a023934c5ac826aa90c672bc793fae1b.png]

RE: 3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats - Arwen Swordthain - 11-11-2020 08:26 AM

Do we know yet who found the Fancie Toyger - Circus? Good luck on pulling out the new traits. We will add them along with discovery attribution when they are pulled out through breeding.
Congrats on getting 2 of the new Fancies Smile

RE: 3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats - Ivy Norsk - 11-11-2020 08:43 AM

I think we can probably add them to the charts, but other people got them too.
If we're talking about discovery credit, we might want to wait until the first person breeds one.

RE: 3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats - Arwen Swordthain - 11-11-2020 08:45 AM

(11-11-2020 08:43 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  I think we can probably add them to the charts, but other people got them too.
If we're talking about discovery credit, we might want to wait until the first person breeds one.

Yeah I just sent you an IM inworld and edited my reply here. Got a bit ahead of myself, then realised Eleanor might not actually be the first to pull these traits.

RE: 3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats - Eleanor8 Resident - 11-11-2020 09:26 AM

LuckyLady Llewellyn found the Fancie - Toyger Circus.

I was expecting the 'finder' attribution would be when someone pulled the traits.

The post was to highlight that they are out there to be pulled out.

RE: 3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats - Callie Cline - 11-11-2020 05:56 PM

HOPE you all like the new ones!! and the old ones are there too! enjoy!

RE: 3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats - channing Flanagan - 11-12-2020 02:46 AM

oh my i love these have these come from the latest collection?

RE: 3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats - Arwen Swordthain - 11-12-2020 04:39 AM

(11-11-2020 09:26 AM)Eleanor8 Resident Wrote:  LuckyLady Llewellyn found the Fancie - Toyger Circus.

I was expecting the 'finder' attribution would be when someone pulled the traits.

The post was to highlight that they are out there to be pulled out.

It was just to update the Fancie Collection section on the collections page of the Discovries Document. This time we have the info so it seemed a shame not to add who got the one that added them to the website.
Finder attribution will come as the traits are officially discovered

RE: 3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats - Callie Cline - 11-12-2020 01:45 PM

(11-12-2020 02:46 AM)channing Flanagan Wrote:  oh my i love these have these come from the latest collection?

these are Fancie Cats Smile only available by collecting jewels Smile

RE: 3 new whisker colours and 3 new eyes from the new Fancie cats - channing Flanagan - 11-12-2020 02:46 PM

ok thanks callie omg the stones are so rare ive not got one yet lol