KittyCatS! Community Forum
Returning To KittyCatS... - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Introduce yourself! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Returning To KittyCatS... (/showthread.php?tid=33479)

Returning To KittyCatS... - Guenevere Amaranth - 07-31-2019 02:18 AM

Hi everyone!!

I know most of those I used to know have probably moved on to other things, but I've returned to the world of KittyCatS for the first time in two years or so! I'm Guen, and my partner and I used to be regular fixtures on the auction circuit! I enjoy making KittyCatS that combine wonderful new traits with the artistic flair of rare and retired traits. I love the "elegant" look that can come from the right combination of traits. Smile

If any of you remember me, or even if you don't, please don't hesitate to drop me a line here or in-world (guenevere.amaranth) to tell me about auctions, communities, and what goes on in the world of Breedables these days. It's strange, but with 2000 kitten boxes sitting around, I still feel brand new! *laughs*

It's wonderful to meet you all--or to reconnect!! <3

*~ Guenevere

RE: Returning To KittyCatS... - Mirsoul Resident - 08-02-2019 07:39 AM

Welcome back Guenevere! There are, as always, many auctions to pick from Smile. It's finding one that works well for you. There is a grid wide auction calendar (http://cat.kittycats.de/auction/schedule.php) that may help.

RE: Returning To KittyCatS... - Ellen Ireland - 08-03-2019 06:21 AM

Welcome back!

RE: Returning To KittyCatS... - deadlycreature1 Resident - 08-04-2019 12:36 AM

Welcome back to kittycats.

RE: Returning To KittyCatS... - Callie Cline - 08-07-2019 08:16 PM

welcome back!!! please share your creations with us!!! so excited you are back! Smile missed you.

RE: Returning To KittyCatS... - Aubreygrace Starlight - 08-19-2019 06:50 AM

welcome back! have fun with the kittycats!