KittyCatS! Community Forum
Script error when interacting with cat - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Bugs & Fleas! - Bug Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Script error when interacting with cat (/showthread.php?tid=31716)

Script error when interacting with cat - EikoChano Resident - 07-18-2018 12:52 PM

When I'm cuddling or holding a cat, and log off from SL this way, the kitties will give a script error once I log in again:

Could not find script 'KittyCats - Attach'.

RE: Script error when interacting with cat - HikariItsumo Resident - 07-18-2018 02:52 PM

Try dropping the cat, then toggle low prim on/off or send the cat to the cattery and back inworld.

RE: Script error when interacting with cat - EikoChano Resident - 07-18-2018 11:28 PM

I'm just reporting the error so it can be fixed... The error doesn't affect the cat's performance, unless there was additional functionality in the attach script. It merely gives the error, plus there's a 'broken script' symbol over the cat for a while; no noticeable cat problems.

RE: Script error when interacting with cat - HikariItsumo Resident - 07-19-2018 02:33 AM

I know what kind of error it is.
It's been going on for years and won't be fixed by KC because it's due to SL that doesn't read the scripts fast enough and assumes some of them are not there.

RE: Script error when interacting with cat - JaxTorelli Resident - 04-28-2019 07:29 PM

i got this message in red text above my cat saying something went wrong with my scripts please contact support?

please can anyone help me i cant click on my cat or get no menu Sad

RE: Script error when interacting with cat - Tad Carlucci - 04-28-2019 09:11 PM

File a ticket, a CSR will help you.