KittyCatS! Community Forum
I got a Bubblegum Tiger - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Breeding (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: I got a Bubblegum Tiger (/showthread.php?tid=31646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger - Arwen Swordthain - 08-02-2018 03:59 AM

Recessive to Siamese - Seal

Huette hides Tiger! - BubbleGum, pulled by Toyger - Caramel

[Image: 6372a884dd791fc029a54c37a0ea7a31.png]

Huette bred with a Siamese - Seal and produced a Siamese - Seal therefore the baby hides her Tiger! BubbleGum

[Image: 403c250cdeb60a264e35a6c02f2452aa.png]

A huge range that will no doubt narrow quickly but at least its a range.

RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger - Maiuro Resident - 08-06-2018 02:30 PM

I have gotten 2 bubblegum tigers from the same pair. I don't know how to put their pedigree up here but if someone tells me how i will.
The mom is an Aby Dk Chocolate and the dad is a green tiger tiger ( Gen Bandit II)
They have bred twice and both times gave me a bubblegum. Am waiting for their 3rd breeding now.

RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger - Arwen Swordthain - 08-06-2018 02:46 PM

Hi you need to post the picture link with [img] before it with no spaces then again with no spaces add .png[/img] to the end of the link and it should display in the thread

RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger - ShannonSpoonhunter Resident - 08-07-2018 11:10 PM

Not trying to spam, but I figured this belonged in both threads: Bubblegum dominant to turquoise:

Proofs here

RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger - Arwen Swordthain - 08-08-2018 01:38 AM

(08-07-2018 11:10 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  Not trying to spam, but I figured this belonged in both threads: Bubblegum dominant to turquoise:

Proofs here

It does indeed belong in both threads so not spmming at all, thank you for cross posting it Smile

And thank you for such a nice clear proof. This means we can adjust the range of BubbleGum to dominant to Tonkinese - Blue Mink, anything that Tiger! - Turquoise is dominant to the Tiger! - Bubblegum will also be dominant to.

RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger - ShannonSpoonhunter Resident - 08-14-2018 09:01 AM

[attachment=4873][attachment=4872][attachment=4874]

Bubblegum dominant to Balinese Chocolate Lynx
La Verne hides Bubblegum
Lyam hides Balinese Chocolate Lynx
La Verne and Lyam have bubblegum baby

RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger - ShannonSpoonhunter Resident - 08-14-2018 04:32 PM

[attachment=4875]

... and bubblegum dominant to chartreuse Smile

RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger - Arwen Swordthain - 08-19-2018 05:37 AM

Cross posting this on all Tiger threads as info to anyone testing Tiger furs against each other. Thanks to Ivy and Yasminas proof on the Turquoise thread we now know the order among the Tiger Furs themselves so just want to let all testers know so they don't waste time on proofs we already have Smile

Order is

Tiger! - BubbleGum
Tiger! - Chartreuse
Tiger! - Turquoise
Tiger! - Lavender

Now we just need to zero in on the actual placements for them,

Great work everyoneSmile

RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger - MitsuruKirijo06 Resident - 08-20-2018 03:30 AM

I have a starter hiding Bubblegum paired with a Chat Pink. I'm pretty sure the Bubblegum is recessive to the chat Pink and if I pull a Chat Pink out next week I will know for sure.

RE: I got a Bubblegum Tiger - Arwen Swordthain - 08-20-2018 03:43 AM

(08-20-2018 03:30 AM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote:  I have a starter hiding Bubblegum paired with a Chat Pink. I'm pretty sure the Bubblegum is recessive to the chat Pink and if I pull a Chat Pink out next week I will know for sure.

Good luck. My BubbleGum starter is paired to a Toyger - Tan starter so if both cooperate on Weds might have a narrowing there, if its dom to Toyger Tan that will be a significant narrowing if your Pink and White hunch is right Smile