KittyCatS! Community Forum
Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - NEW MOST RECESSIVE - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Breeding (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - NEW MOST RECESSIVE (/showthread.php?tid=30937)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - Eleanor8 Resident - 02-21-2018 08:03 PM

Congrats on your find. Really pretty eye.

RE: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - Melinda Jensen - 02-21-2018 08:20 PM

Wow Congrats Kiki that is very gorgeous! I love it!

RE: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - Songdog Woolley - 02-21-2018 08:23 PM

Yay! Congrats Kiki! Pretty eye!

RE: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - 999ShadowCat999 Resident - 02-22-2018 01:19 AM

wow, such beautiful eyes. congrats on discovering them.

RE: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - Kikii Littlepaws - 02-22-2018 06:14 AM

Thank you, Kitty, Eleanor, Melinda Songdog, and ShadowCat! I think I will start working to try to help place the eye. I have a few that are more recessive than Exotic Journey, though not all . Wink

RE: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - Arwen Swordthain - 02-22-2018 08:40 AM

(02-22-2018 06:14 AM)Micaela Lemondrop Wrote:  Thank you, Kitty, Eleanor, Melinda Songdog, and ShadowCat! I think I will start working to try to help place the eye. I have a few that are more recessive than Exotic Journey, though not all . Wink

Shout if you need any eyes to test it against Smile

RE: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - Kikii Littlepaws - 02-22-2018 04:20 PM

(02-22-2018 08:40 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  
(02-22-2018 06:14 AM)Micaela Lemondrop Wrote:  Thank you, Kitty, Eleanor, Melinda Songdog, and ShadowCat! I think I will start working to try to help place the eye. I have a few that are more recessive than Exotic Journey, though not all . Wink

Shout if you need any eyes to test it against Smile

Thank you for that very kind offer, Arwen! <3

I figured I would start with the one placed next down the list from Exotic Journey (Opaline as of right now), since I have many of the eyes that are placed more recessive than the EJ. The only things below the EJ that I don't have are Uber Odyssey (on a girl), Destiny Skyline (on a girl), or Destiny Waters at all (yet). Big Grin Other than those and the ones that aren't quite placed but are newly discovered as well, I think I am in good shape. If the baby pops Opaline, well we know it's more recessive than that, and I guess I will continue to work my way down. -chuckles- I will say this is the nice thing about line-breeding; I know my cute little boy can't give me any eye but his Marble Magic, so all the rest depends on the other cat(s). Big Grin

RE: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - TerrorMisu Resident - 02-23-2018 06:17 AM

Wow! Congrats!Heart

RE: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - Kikii Littlepaws - 02-23-2018 08:19 AM

Thanks so much, Terror!

And I want to say another, extra thank you to Arwen who offered up a partnering with a live Destiny Waters eyes little girl, to see if we can sort out the eye placement quickly. <3

RE: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - Lixy Byron - 02-23-2018 10:06 AM

WOW!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!