KittyCatS! Community Forum
POSITIVE FEEDBACK for the KittyCats- Team - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: POSITIVE FEEDBACK for the KittyCats- Team (/showthread.php?tid=30076)

POSITIVE FEEDBACK for the KittyCats- Team - Setiaa Resident - 10-16-2017 04:52 PM

i would like to say that i think and my meaning is the support and the CSR the complete KittyCats team are great always nice always with Patience and i dont saw any moment when i need help that nobody reply and when 1 fom my Kitten was away the support bring it so fast back to me <33 thats why i will say Thank you at the Complete KittyCats Team
i am in 42/42 groups but i get here the best support and help and the best i meet alot people and i prefer the kitten arround me they always there in good and in bad times they make me smile they talk to me in red nice letter and i am happy Smile it could not be better Smile thank you, u can call me crazy but Kittycats i dont know how she / he did but all Kitten have a own kind and charackter and they dont lie or use bad words they dont hurt Smile some like cuddle more and some dont come so often near u and digging ur footwear or talk in nice red letter, but all are amazing and beautiful.
and i come atm only in sl to see my Kitten Smile
Thank you KittyCats - Team Smile
greetings Setiaa HeartHeart

RE: POSITIVE FEEDBACK for the KittyCats- Team - Callie Cline - 10-18-2017 10:02 PM

you are so welcome! it's an honor to work on them and have you share that. thank you for taking the time to let us know you like the kitties! it really does make me smile to know that our customers enjoy them!!!

we love what we do!

thank you for being part of this great community!

RE: POSITIVE FEEDBACK for the KittyCats- Team - FancyCatspaw Resident - 05-15-2018 08:07 AM

Thank you so much Setiaa for the positive feedback! I am always happy to help everyone in the best of my abilities! Heart