KittyCatS! Community Forum
Cattery kittens take a much longer time - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Cattery kittens take a much longer time (/showthread.php?tid=29888)

Cattery kittens take a much longer time - Jiyulie Resident - 09-25-2017 07:47 AM

I realised that after rounds of experiment, cattery cats take about 10 mins to drop a kitten (yes I kept refreshing for 10 mins straight), while in-world, the same pair of cats take less than 5 mins.

Please do something about this timing in the cattery. It's very annoying.

RE: Cattery kittens take a much longer time - Kitten Longmeadow - 09-26-2017 03:49 PM

(09-25-2017 07:47 AM)Jiyulie Resident Wrote:  I realised that after rounds of experiment, cattery cats take about 10 mins to drop a kitten (yes I kept refreshing for 10 mins straight), while in-world, the same pair of cats take less than 5 mins.

Please do something about this timing in the cattery. It's very annoying.

Hi Jiyulie. Thank you for your feedback. This isn't a bug. Cats can take up to 15min, whether in-world or in the Cattery, to produce a kitten. In most cases customers experience longer times in-world than in the Cattery but regardless, it can take up to 15 min for cats to breed and produce a box. I hope this helps!