KittyCatS! Community Forum
NINO & TAWNY'S MONTHLY EXTRAVAGANZA ~ SATURDAY 14 JULY 10am SLT - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Auctions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: NINO & TAWNY'S MONTHLY EXTRAVAGANZA ~ SATURDAY 14 JULY 10am SLT (/showthread.php?tid=29861)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

NINO & TAWNY'S MONTHLY EXTRAVAGANZA ~ SATURDAY 14 JULY 10am SLT - Nino Heartsdale - 09-21-2017 03:41 AM

Heart

Cool HEARTSDALE AUCTION HOUSE Cool

[Image: 27120670318_0f0f9667f2_c.jpg]

MONTHLY EXTRAVAGANZA

DATE:
SATURDAY 14 JULY @ 10.00am SLT

WHERE:
caLLiefornia

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/caLLiefornia/116/126/29

Be there for fun & frolics, mayhem & gorgeous kitties galore!

Heart

The paintings this month feature the work of the artist Julia Zanes

•.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•*

RAFFLE KITTY

♀ New Born Kitten
Fur: Burmilla - Lilac Shaded
Eyes: Exotic Journey (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Fluffy
Ears: Soft Curl
Whiskers: White (Shape: Double Dreamy)
Size: Normal
Owner: Nino Heartsdale

•.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´¸.•*

PANEL 1
Tawny Dinzeo

[Image: 42675799304_ebf5bba1ff_z.jpg]

♀ Sassy
Fur: Chateau Cat - Slate & White No. 1
Eyes: Galaxy Star (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Sashay
Ears: Scotty Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Odyssey FrazzyWave)
Size: TOY
Owner: Tawny Dinzeo

PANEL 2
Deise Foden

[Image: 43289691872_aaf3a4497d_z.jpg]

♀ Petronilla
Fur: Abyssinian - Salt & Pepper
Eyes: Royal Sapphire (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Blush
Ears: Tufted
Whiskers: Chocolate Tipped (Shape: Swanky)
Owner: Deise Foden

PANEL 3
Arwen Swordthain

[Image: 41530232250_aaa671b6c8_z.jpg]

♂ Blake
Fur: Tonkinese - Lilac Tortie
Eyes: Serendipity Stare (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Twinkle
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Wavy)
Owner: Arwen Swordthain

PANEL 4
Songdog Woolley

[Image: 42675797564_4ceabbbd2b_z.jpg]

♀ Camellia
Fur: Australian Mist - Snow
Eyes: Marble Magic (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Frisky
Whiskers: Chocolate Tipped (Shape: Double Dreamy)
Owner: Songdog Woolley

PANEL 5
1GaJulia Resident

[Image: 41584363880_814504bc5a_z.jpg]

♀ Cadee
Fur: Toyger - Caramel
Eyes: Destiny Waters (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Super Posh
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Double Dreamy)
Owner: 1GaJulia Resident

PANEL 6
Eleanor8 Resident

[Image: 28470579267_33e7d6f25e_z.jpg]

♂ Holmes
Fur: Toyger - Tawny
Eyes: Jade (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Size: MEGAPUSS
Owner: Eleanor8 Resident

PANEL 7
Melinda Jensen

[Image: 43289721362_6ffc4bc7f2_z.jpg]

♀ Maddy-Rose
Fur: Australian Mist - Charcoal
Eyes: Opaline (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Mysterious
Whiskers: Chocolate (Shape: Double Dreamy)
Owner: Melinda Jensen

PANEL 8
Morgan Trevellion

[Image: 43339680691_42310a26e7_z.jpg]

♂ Harmen
Fur: Burmilla - Chocolate Silver Shaded
Eyes: Destiny Waters (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Lush
Collar: Nino Heartsdale (No. 245)
Owner: Morgan Trevellion

PANEL 9
MistressVengeance Resident

[Image: 41595914510_6c6afa0426_z.jpg]

♂ Lieutenant WhiSkeR
Fur: Russian - Black
Eyes: Onyx (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Whiskers: Black (Shape: Double Dreamy)
Collar: Nino Heartsdale (No. 257)
Owner: MistressVengeance Resident

PANEL 10
Claudette Loire

[Image: 42675791064_a2bb3c6c76_z.jpg]

♀ Star-9T Teacup
Fur: Toyger - Snow
Eyes: Grotto (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Plush
Ears: Equine
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Light Wave)
Size: TEACUP
Owner: Claudette Loire

PANEL 11
xbauerx Resident

[Image: 42622360834_c84249b4ee_z.jpg]

♀ KeeLee
Fur: Russian - Black
Eyes: Galaxy Gator (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Stubby)
Owner: xbauerx Resident

PANEL 12
Nino Heartsdale

♀ Aura
Fur: Toyger - Tawny
Eyes: Galaxy Star (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Double Plush)
Size: MEGAPUSS
Owner: Nino Heartsdale

RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!! - Nino Heartsdale - 10-09-2017 11:47 AM

Updating as we go along! Smile

RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!! - MitsuruKirijo06 Resident - 10-10-2017 02:25 PM

I was looking at your waiting list and your list of rules and would like to know what you mean by "Panels are only allocated to regular patrons". In particular the Regular Patron part.

RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!! - Ellen Ireland - 10-10-2017 06:52 PM

Welcome back!

RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!! - Nino Heartsdale - 10-11-2017 06:33 AM

Hi Mitsuru,
Thanks for your query.
In response, I used to be an auctioneer for KittyCatS for about 4 years before I took a sabbatical.
While I was auctioning, I had many patrons who attended my auctions regularly. The reason for the notice is that I used to have a long waiting list for panels, and regular patrons would get aggravated at the length of the wait.
If you are interested in a panel, I recommend that you attend the auction for the next few month to become a regular patron, and then join the list.

RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!! - Nino Heartsdale - 10-11-2017 01:50 PM

Further to Mitsuru's query:

A friend came up with a suggestion, which I thought was a great idea.... so I have implemented it.

In the interests of being inclusive, I have introduced a new waiting list which anyone can join, and I will allocate 2 panels every month to people from the list.

RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!! - kittyclawz Resident - 10-11-2017 03:18 PM

Love all the photos! great lineup!

RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!! - Coverboytoy Resident - 10-12-2017 06:04 AM

Hello Nino,

I was looking forward to attending your auction and seeing how it will turn out, but not a whole lot of people are excited about this wait list you have.

I am a bit shocked about the Elite waiting list that you have and then having a 2nd B list as an idea. All auctioneers on this grid welcome EVERYONE with open arms because it is a realm of community support. In my perceptive, when you put this Elite list up and those in that list only can only join your panels is detrimental because it is saying only you support those people in that list. Yet, you want the general public who are not on that list to buy their cats?

Note that 90% of the buyers are breeders and when you only select a handful of them to join your auction, most will not want to support this because they will left out. Although this is your auction and it's your rules, just know that most people will not be accepting of your Elite List vs your B list especially when all other auctions accepts all and everyone.

For me personally, everyone knows I buy cats and I drop linden to get what I want, but I cannot accept an auction that will only accept certain people on a regular basis then only pull a couple of people from the general population. It's saying you only want the support to go to your Elite list, and don't me wrong, everyone on that list deserves the linden, but it just doesn't feel right to me. It just doesn't serve the community as a whole especially now that the market is very unstable and it's already hard as it is to sell cats.

I wish you well in your comeback and hope you ponder on making your auctions available to the public. If that's not the case, everyone else will go where they are accepted with open arms.

Please don't feel I am raining on your parade, but in order for support to go in full circle, the THE COMMUNITY HAS TO feel welcomed with open arms otherwise, your auction is going feel like a cult or organized religion. Let's put in in simple terms, if you only invite your elite list to join your panels with a minimum bid of $1000L, most who are not on the list will not want to support those in your list. I just feel it's bad juju for everyone. And the last thing we need here in this community is animosity due to a wait list.

I wish you all the best in your come back and with all your endeavors.

(10-11-2017 01:50 PM)Nino Heartsdale Wrote:  Further to Mitsuru's query:

A friend came up with a suggestion, which I thought was a great idea.... so I have implemented it.

In the interests of being inclusive, I have introduced a new waiting list which anyone can join, and I will allocate 2 panels every month to people from the list.

RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!! - Nino Heartsdale - 10-12-2017 07:19 AM

Hi Coverboytoy,

Thanks for letting me know your views.

Let me try to explain myself as best I can. While I was auctioning, which was over 4 years, there were many who attended my auctions regularly, and I developed a loyal patron base.

When it came to allocating panels, I used to have exceptionally long waiting lists, which was usually in the region of 40 plus. As a result, the wait for a panels was long, and those who attended the auctions regularly, found the wait frustrating.

As a result, I introduced the concept of allocating panels to only those who attended the auctions regularly. By that I meant that in order to get a panel someone would have to be considered a regular, i.e. have attended at least a few auctions in the past. It seemed only fair.

This rule was in place for a considerable time and never caused a problem before now.

When I decided to start auctioning again, it was because so many people asked me to come back to it. So I thought, I would do just one auction a month, mainly in order to keep in touch with everyone in the kittycats community and to have the fun and games that we all missed.

I am trying to be as fair as possible to everyone and at the same time be inclusive. But it seems that I am dammed if I do and dammed if I don't.... and all this fuss before the auctions have even started! LOL

At the end of the day, I can only try my best to keep everyone happy, but it seems like I cannot please everyone all the time!

So, I guess it is what it is.... everyone can make their own choice about which auctioneer suits them the best and which auction they wish to attend. But thank you for your feedback, and perhaps I will see you sometime at my auction!

Best regards,
Nino Heartsdale

RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!! - TerrorMisu Resident - 10-12-2017 07:46 AM

I like that idea! That will allow newcomers to join in! Glad you are back!