KittyCatS! Community Forum
Equine Ear - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Breeding (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Equine Ear (/showthread.php?tid=28369)

Pages: 1 2

Equine Ear - Arwen Swordthain - 02-09-2017 07:10 AM

Equine ear was discovered today by Fabbinha, who has kindly allowed me to post this proof here that it is the new most RECESSIVE ear.

Both parents show Scotty Fold, baby shows Equine, therefore Equine must be recessive to scotty fold.

Fabbinha got this from her Advent kitty

[Image: c1a3b17a44da6ffc433eb6e63f6988e7.png]

Congrats Fabbinha on your discovery.

RE: Equine Ear - KittyCatsProofs Resident - 02-09-2017 07:14 AM

Congrat Fabbinha on discovery and placement. The forum based charts have been updated to inlude this Smile

RE: Equine Ear - TerrorMisu Resident - 02-09-2017 08:29 AM

Congrats!!! Well done!

RE: Equine Ear - Ivy Norsk - 02-09-2017 09:00 AM

Oh yes! It was one of those traits that shows up on LEs and one always wonders if they are lurking in a cat somewhere. Congrats! It's a very nice ear.

A week or so ago a bunch of us were chatting about all the traits that haven't been found that are present on LEs. Some, no doubt, are just costume, especially the many candy-colored whiskers. But some, there's really no reason why they wouldn't be out there. Nobody ever found Galaxy Splash from the Korns either. Was it released? Who knows? Callie knows but she won't tell.

RE: Equine Ear - Reven Rosca - 02-09-2017 09:34 AM

Wooohooo! Grats Fabbinha!

RE: Equine Ear - Kayla Woodrunner - 02-09-2017 12:18 PM

Wow that must be the fastest placement ever! Congrats Fabbinha!

RE: Equine Ear - Lixy Byron - 02-09-2017 02:15 PM

Congratulations!!!!! Thanks for share! Smile

RE: Equine Ear - xtralovin Resident - 02-09-2017 06:02 PM

congrats Fab. So happy for you. looks like today is the day for proofs!!!!!! lol

(02-09-2017 07:10 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Equine ear was discovered today by Fabbinha, who has kindly allowed me to post this proof here that it is the new most RECESSIVE ear.

Both parents show Scotty Fold, baby shows Equine, therefore Equine must be recessive to scotty fold.

Fabbinha got this from her Advent kitty

[Image: c1a3b17a44da6ffc433eb6e63f6988e7.png]

Congrats Fabbinha on your discovery.

RE: Equine Ear - Ivy Lane - 02-09-2017 08:27 PM

Whoo hooo Congratulations Fabbinha , throws confettis
opps watch out some are kind a heavey Tongue

RE: Equine Ear - Shamu077 Resident - 02-10-2017 12:50 AM

Congratulations Fabbinha!

So does this mean the Equine Ear was first loaded in the Advent Glacier Snow cats then, released Dec. 24, 2016?

I ask because I have a SnowBabie from December that is giving offspring of Scotty Fold against a pure Scotty Fold mate. The Snowbabie hidden eye must be Scotty Fold or something more recessive. But if no one has found the Equine ear until now, I expect it is an ear that first was possible in starter cats released after Dec. 24, 2016. I also should not waste any more time back breeding the offspring if the Equine can't be there on mid December Snowbabies.

And I guess we don't know if it's an SE ear only from the Advent until it shows up in new starters or the Birthday cats, or not. Huh
[ ADDED - My snowbabie answered my question 5 hrs later, see later post - yes Snowbabies can hide Equine ear.]