KittyCatS! Community Forum
ISO Halloween hat - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: KittyCatS Stuff (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ISO Halloween hat (/showthread.php?tid=27297)

ISO Halloween hat - Tina Doobie - 10-04-2016 10:26 AM

Hi there I have looked on market place but didn't find what i was looking for or even if they exist but I am looking for a witches hat for my kitty or Halloween related accessories if anyone has any ideas for me please let my know thank you Smile

RE: ISO Halloween hat - MoonHowler Snowpaw - 10-05-2016 09:28 PM

All that you can find outside the Kittycats mainstore will be limited by the shape of the hat creator kit, which is a simple round hat. So all that you have a chance to find outside the mainstore are round hats colored in this theme or collars. I don't know special places, just giving you an idea what can exist.

RE: ISO Halloween hat - Tina Doobie - 10-06-2016 07:35 AM

(10-05-2016 09:28 PM)MoonHowler Snowpaw Wrote:  All that you can find outside the Kittycats mainstore will be limited by the shape of the hat creator kit, which is a simple round hat. So all that you have a chance to find outside the mainstore are round hats colored in this theme or collars. I don't know special places, just giving you an idea what can exist.

Thank you for the info I have seen the witch hat on peoples cats i have come across but i assume its from a special Halloween event from past years

RE: ISO Halloween hat - Ivy Norsk - 10-06-2016 09:22 AM

I'm pretty they'll put the halloween hats for sale again this year out in the main courtyard of the store. I can not imagine any reason why they wouldn't. Perhaps they'll be out with the release of the new fall collection cats.

RE: ISO Halloween hat - MoonHowler Snowpaw - 10-14-2016 04:22 PM

Check the Kittycats mainstore now - the halloween hats and collars are already there! Smile