KittyCatS! Community Forum
What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Breeding (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking (/showthread.php?tid=26890)

Pages: 1 2

What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking - Kayla Woodrunner - 08-10-2016 05:48 PM

Several of us are working together to clear up some eyes hanging out there in dominance.

In the last few months, we have placed

(Gerbera Purple, placed in prior years, put in to show ranking of newly placed)
Full Moon
Odyssey Cognac Moon
Pewter

(Morning Dew, placed in prior years, put in to show ranking of newly placed)
Pomegranate
Bronze
Crystal Berry

(Canary, placed in prior years, put in to show ranking of newly placed)

As a consequence some of us have these eyes but aren't sure what's left so we can scout each other's cats looking for a partner. So I am grouping these by those eyes

These eyes can test

Full Moon
Odyssey Crush
Odyssey Cognac Wine
Odyssey Slush

Odyssey Cognac Moon
Odyssey Crush
Odyssey Cognac Wine
Odyssey Slush
Cognac
Twilight
Odyssey Adore
Crystal Crush

Pewter
Odyssey Cognac Wine
Odyssey Slush
Cognac
Twilight
Odyssey Adore

Morning Dew
Odyssey Cognac Wine
Odyssey Slush
Cognac
Odyssey Adore

Pomegranate
Odyssey Cognac Wine
Odyssey Slush
Cognac
Odyssey Adore
Sparkle Dream

Bronze
Odyssey Slush
Odyssey Adore
Sparkle Dream

Crystal Berry
Odyssey Slush
Odyssey Adore
Sparkle Dream

Canary
Odyssey Slush
Odyssey Adore (up through Starry Baby Blues)
Frost (up through Mercury)
Sparkle Dream (up through Fancie Teal Diamond)

Note: these are to be tested against. If it is already proven rec/dom to an eye already, that eye is not mentioned.

Anyways I hope that helps you all in seeking partnerships.

Lol, we can make a this a dating thread

Example
Single Frost male seeking Canary female.

laughing.

oh wait, I do have a Frost female at 67% love -- so a Canary male would be awesome. duh.

RE: What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking - Reven Rosca - 08-11-2016 11:48 AM

I have a female Morning Dew hiding Ody Bellini, another MD hiding Ody Bellini or Pomegranate, and their mother, Pomegranate hiding Ody Bellini up for grabs since I don't have any of the eyes they need to be tested against. All are adult.

They are all rezzed at the breeding plave (Platform 19) if anyone want to take a look at them.
I will keep them there until tomorrow, when they will be menageried unless someone wants to co-breed them.
I don't want to spend too much of the already scarce kibble donations, so they won't be there for long.

RE: What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking - Kayla Woodrunner - 08-11-2016 01:14 PM

I have sparkle dream which can go against your Pomegranate if you want.

My ody adore is too young yet -- it'll be a couple weeks before it can have a baby

Also, still hoping someone has a Canary male (chirp, chirp) to pair against Frost

RE: What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking - Reven Rosca - 08-11-2016 02:14 PM

(08-11-2016 01:14 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  I have sparkle dream which can go against your Pomegranate if you want.

You know where you'll find her Smile

RE: What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking - Ivy Norsk - 08-11-2016 04:21 PM

* Ivy Norsk coughs. Well I don't have any LIVE canary male. I do have a BOXED canary male that could run against frost. Is there a live frost girl up at the site?

RE: What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking - Alassariah Resident - 08-11-2016 04:55 PM

I have a canary male. His line failed on the Ody Adore vs Canary as Ody Bell hid continued down the line but if you're interested in his eye for another project, he is available now.

[Image: afd88bd56fff71080308606bec4377a8.png]

RE: What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking - Kayla Woodrunner - 08-11-2016 07:22 PM

Reven, Doll says she has an Ody Adore girl if you want to mate with your MD boy

(08-11-2016 11:48 AM)Reven Rosca Wrote:  I have a female Morning Dew hiding Ody Bellini, another MD hiding Ody Bellini or Pomegranate, and their mother, Pomegranate hiding Ody Bellini up for grabs since I don't have any of the eyes they need to be tested against. All are adult.

They are all rezzed at the breeding plave (Platform 19) if anyone want to take a look at them.
I will keep them there until tomorrow, when they will be menageried unless someone wants to co-breed them.
I don't want to spend too much of the already scarce kibble donations, so they won't be there for long.

RE: What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking - Reven Rosca - 08-12-2016 06:25 AM

(08-11-2016 07:22 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Reven, Doll says she has an Ody Adore girl if you want to mate with your MD boy

I have IMed her, and reserved My Pom girl for you and the MD boy for Doll.

This leaves Ella up for grabs

♀ Ella Morning Dew hides Ody Bellini

҉ 16 days ♡ 11% ☻ 76% ☪↯ 21% 모☁ 3%

Fur: American Shorthair - Tawny Tabby
Eyes: Morning Dew (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Curious
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: White (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: 45 cm (17.7 inch)

RE: What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking - Alassariah Resident - 08-12-2016 06:45 AM

I have a Sparkle Dream female available

♀ Chiquita

҈ 15 days ♡ 6% ☻ 86% ☪↯ 80% 모☁ 9%
Fur: Australian Mist - Blue Marble
Eyes: Sparkle Dream (Curious|Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Curious
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Guitar)
Size: 43 cm (16.9 inch)

Her proven hid is Galaxy Moon.

RE: What else can MD, Pom, CB and Pewter test against for dom ranking - Reven Rosca - 08-17-2016 04:16 PM

I made a fool of myself and have this ancient Morning Dew boy free for testing.

[Image: efb73d58c127b81be6f4f9ca4cded7d9.png]

I have reason to believe that his eyes are pure, but can't prove it.
Burne has moved on to fur testing against Australian Mist Dark Chocolate (With Hap)