KittyCatS! Community Forum
Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Breeding (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs (/showthread.php?tid=2351)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - anna Acanthus - 05-28-2012 01:49 PM

Yes the leopards can only hold fruit eyes. The only thing i can think of is maybe Ody Wild, which hasn't found it's definitive placing yet may be more recessive than the others, and your weird breed would in that case give very useful info. Why not have Liriel or 5ynester check out the pedigree page as they have done the most investigation on the fruit eyes i believe.

RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Bea Shamrock - 05-29-2012 12:54 AM

Ok -I'll get in touch with them and show them the pedigree page.
Thanks!!

(05-28-2012 01:49 PM)anna acanthus Wrote:  Yes the leopards can only hold fruit eyes. The only thing i can think of is maybe Ody Wild, which hasn't found it's definitive placing yet may be more recessive than the others, and your weird breed would in that case give very useful info. Why not have Liriel or 5ynester check out the pedigree page as they have done the most investigation on the fruit eyes i believe.

EDIT: I rechecked the pedigree and it turned out dad's **grandparents** were love leopards, while mum had rainbow prism.So dad had 2nd gen lemon eyes, mum ody dream and kitten had rainbow prism. Kitten's baby, in turn, ended up having blueberry (presumably from mum's side, who shows blueberry and is in fact direct OS of love leopards).

RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Karen Veriander - 06-14-2012 02:17 PM

Just bumping this back to the top (Can we get a sticky here?) and once again, saying thanks to Saga and her elves for keeping this chart updated. I probably look at it a dozen times a day.

RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Saga Felix - 07-06-2012 05:29 AM

*Grabs a big lump of "Sticky Tack", glues it to the back of this post and sticks it on the top of the forum*

Mhm... There! Stay! -STAY I said!

As ever, I start getting an increase of confused IM's when people can't find this... So there. BUMP! -STICKY! *Slaps post in place with a series of loud thuds*...

(Hey, am trying... Say a prayer to the Kitty-Gods, maybe they hear us some time? Wink)

RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Malicia Python - 07-06-2012 08:11 AM

Btw, the Russian White up to Oci tawny bunch was missing when I looked last.

RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Saga Felix - 07-06-2012 08:47 AM

(07-06-2012 08:11 AM)Malicia Python Wrote:  Btw, the Russian White up to Oci tawny bunch was missing when I looked last.

Do you mean some lines were missing in the chart with furs...? That sounds pretty weird, and not something I've seen before. -Also, I see the charts perfectly normally just now. But if the problem persists, please let me know Smile

RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Malicia Python - 07-06-2012 11:42 AM

Just wanted to make you a screenshot, but they are back, maybe a corrupted display or whatever goole thought of to punish ppl dealing with non commercial stuff Big Grin

RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Serena Stroikavskoi - 07-14-2012 05:25 PM

I've subscribed to this post, and ??? the motion to pin it to the top.

To sticky a thread in mybb a moderator or admin that has permission to do so needs to sticky it.

Relatively simple, just from forum view check mark the post, select the action, and go.

Picture of details

RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Shadowfaxx Resident - 08-15-2012 06:53 AM

This thread deserves a...

BUMP!

RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Bea Shamrock - 08-15-2012 08:02 PM

Thanks Saga for updating the charts so fast after your vacations!!!!!!!!!! Heart