KittyCatS! Community Forum
Wanted: Any halloween kittens, devils, skele, vamp - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Swapping and Trading (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Wanted: Any halloween kittens, devils, skele, vamp (/showthread.php?tid=1954)

Wanted: Any halloween kittens, devils, skele, vamp - Rocky Balzibo - 10-21-2011 07:28 AM

Wanted: any of the halloween cats in boxes or boys if live ones. (can be girls if they are the pink ones)

Offering: nice boxes and cats that arent from the halloween series

Example of boxes and live cats Im offering: russian black with rainbow prism, other rainbow prism boxes and live cats with many traits. Different B&W3 (tuxedo) boxes and live cats. Also 2 tone black & white, plush (and possibly black or curious whisker kittens, if not showing, but hiding). Many other kinds of boxes, perfect eyes, highly traited kittens, I got a vast array of things to trade for.

IM me in world (Rocky Balzibo) if you are open to a trade of some sorts and tell me what might be interesting to you and I will tell you what i can offer!

I wont offer you any boxes or cats that I know/think has a value less then what a brand new halloween kitty costs.

I base the value of a halloween cat at around 600L (750L to buy and subtract love5 (140) love drop (28), and you still have the food unaccounted for.)
(And of course a rare halloween cat I would offer better cats for, but I dont think anyone will offer me a tell tale anyways!)

Open to all suggestions, feedback and ideas!

Thanks!

RE: Wanted: Any halloween kittens, devils, skele, vamp - Rocky Balzibo - 10-22-2011 09:26 AM

Bumps its up, trade a halloweenis kitty or box for awesome kittens!

RE: Wanted: Any halloween kittens, devils, skele, vamp - Thee Ordinary - 10-22-2011 06:27 PM

You'll probally have better luck buying them at kitty markets then ppl trading them for non halloween kittys

RE: Wanted: Any halloween kittens, devils, skele, vamp - Rocky Balzibo - 10-23-2011 04:27 AM

(10-22-2011 06:27 PM)Thee Ordinary Wrote:  You'll probally have better luck buying them at kitty markets then ppl trading them for non halloween kittys

Who says I'm not having any luck? Cool