KittyCatS! Community Forum
[The KittyBox] - KittyCat$ Calculator! - Online & Available! - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: KittyCatS Stuff (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [The KittyBox] - KittyCat$ Calculator! - Online & Available! (/showthread.php?tid=16717)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [The KittyBox] - KittyCat$ Calculator! - Online & Available! - Script Hyun - 12-30-2016 08:33 AM

(12-30-2016 08:31 AM)NekoLoveheart5weet Resident Wrote:  land mark dosn't work >,<

Hello NekoLoveheart5weet, there is no inworld store no more, however it's still available on the marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/156151

RE: [The KittyBox] - KittyCat$ Calculator! - Online & Available! - katsiaryne Resident - 11-16-2017 04:14 PM

Hello,

I use this product and I was wondering about how the prices are calculated? Are there specific markets or auctions you visit, specific sellers who are polled, et? I notice when I browse RM's panel market (NOT a KC approved product) the prices tend to be much lower. Do you think this is just a tendency among some sellers to go for the most cut rate low prices?

RE: [The KittyBox] - KittyCat$ Calculator! - Online & Available! - Poetic Enchantment - 07-10-2019 05:21 AM

This is so cool glad a got it thanks for making it

RE: [The KittyBox] - KittyCat$ Calculator! - Online & Available! - Script Hyun - 07-10-2019 05:23 AM

(07-10-2019 05:21 AM)BlueMidnightBlakeAlexander Resident Wrote:  This is so cool glad a got it thanks for making it

New version is almost finished, we're changing the layout completely

RE: [The KittyBox] - KittyCat$ Calculator! - Online & Available! - AlannaMaria Resident - 01-10-2021 09:22 PM

Curious as to if the KittyCats calculator WEBVER listed on the marketplace is still being updated to give up to date pricing estimates for new born kitten boxes?

RE: [The KittyBox] - KittyCat$ Calculator! - Online & Available! - Script Hyun - 01-12-2021 11:04 AM

(01-10-2021 09:22 PM)AlannaMaria Resident Wrote:  Curious as to if the KittyCats calculator WEBVER listed on the marketplace is still being updated to give up to date pricing estimates for new born kitten boxes?

Hello AlannaMaria,

The calculator is still being updated as we speak. (2weekly base)
If you'd encounter an anomaly you can always contact me inworld and I'll help you asap Smile

RE: [The KittyBox] - KittyCat$ Calculator! - Online & Available! - AlannaMaria Resident - 01-12-2021 05:12 PM

Thank you so much

RE: [The KittyBox] - KittyCat$ Calculator! - Online & Available! - AlannaMaria Resident - 01-23-2021 05:41 PM

The website has not been loading correctly for myself and several others as I saw in the Kittycats group chat. I'll IM you with a couple gyazos of what the site is looking like when I log into it. It's been like this for 3 days.
On a positive note, though, I really love the product. I know all technology encounters glitches sometimes, so I'm not trying to be a complainer, lol
When the site loads correctly, I am very satisfied with it.

RE: [The KittyBox] - KittyCat$ Calculator! - Online & Available! - Script Hyun - 10-28-2021 11:24 AM

Quote:New version is being updated.

Therefor the website and hud's will not be working till 3rd of November.