KittyCatS! Community Forum
More about KittyCatS Jewels - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mews Paper - read all about it! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: More about KittyCatS Jewels (/showthread.php?tid=1485)

More about KittyCatS Jewels - Kitten Longmeadow - 07-25-2011 05:10 PM

Since all of the current Jewels have been discovered, it's time to reveal some more details about them! Smile

There are 3 types of KittyCatS Jewels:

- Diamonds
- Rubies
- Emeralds

These KittyCatS Jewels are "gifted" to you by your KittyCatS randomly during the birth process. If you are given a Jewel, it will be rezzed above a newborn kitten box. The KittyCatS Jewels act as a type of currency for our special FancyCatS! You need to collect 10 Diamonds, 20 Rubies or 30 Emeralds to be able to get a FancyCat in exchange. More details about what these FancyCatS will look like to come later!

When you have enough Jewels of one type, you will be able to pick up an Jewel Exchange Box in the mainshop. All you will have to do is rez the Jewels besides it and the Jewel box will collect the needed amount and transform in a KittyCatS FancyCat!

Good luck in collecting your KittyCatS Jewels! Smile

Your KittyCatS Team

©2011 KittyCatS!. All rights reserved. All information contained in this post is © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

RE: More about KittyCatS Jewels - Callie Cline - 07-26-2011 07:26 AM

yay for jewels Smile

RE: More about KittyCatS Jewels - Melanie774 Kidd - 07-28-2011 07:04 AM

Looking forward to seeing what the FancyCatS will look like!

RE: More about KittyCatS Jewels - Karen Veriander - 08-28-2011 02:38 PM

at what point in the process do you find out whether your kitten has a jewel? I see a jewel in every box, it seems.

RE: More about KittyCatS Jewels - Kayleigh McMillan - 08-30-2011 05:09 AM

@ Karen as I have understand the gems will appear above the box, rather big and not to miss.
I have seen this on a picture I didn't have one myself.