KittyCatS! Community Forum
CLOSED - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Swapping and Trading (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: CLOSED (/showthread.php?tid=10968)

CLOSED - Stormrunner Laval - 10-09-2013 12:36 AM

As the title says I have boxes you have retired cats or cats you are just done breeding. Let's do a trade off. I don't care the gender you give me, genders are listed for your benefit only. These are for trades only. Your cats can be sick, I don't mind as I will be permapetting them eventually.

Normal size kitties please I'm not looking for odd sized. Unless stated all of the following cats are normal size.

Trying to go from oldest Collection Cats to newest

Winter 2012
Cookie Cat - Scrumptious

These are from around Valentines day 2013 and have a chance of carrying the Retired BLUSH shade (it may not but there is a small chance):

LoVe BeeS! - Bluebee Doobie Male
LoVe BeeS! - Peachy Keen Female
LoVe BeeS! - Rainbow Sherbet Female
LoVe BuGS! - The Artist Male
LoVe BuGS! - The Diva Female
LoVe BuGS! - The Poet Female
LoVe BuGS! - The Rock Star Male
LoVe BuGS! - The Writer Female

Easter 2013

Special baby Scrambled Egg! - Deviled Male

Thank you folks.

If I am not in world PLEASE reply to this thread or PM me I sometimes do not get my messages while offline.

RE: Looking to Trade My Boxes for Your Retired of Same Fur - KittyKaleidascope Resident - 10-09-2013 04:29 PM

(10-09-2013 12:36 AM)Stormrunner Laval Wrote:  These are from around Valentines day 2013 and have a chance of carrying the Retired BLUSH shade (it may not but there is a small chance):

LoVe BuGS! - The Artist Male
LoVe BuGS! - The Writer Female
Scrambled EggS! - Hard Boiled Male

Thank you folks.

If I am not in world PLEASE reply to this thread or PM me I sometimes do not get my messages while offline.

I have the above if still interested. Just let me know a time you'll be on.

RE: Looking to Trade My Boxes for Your Retired of Same Fur - Stormrunner Laval - 10-09-2013 05:28 PM

I am on currently, I don't know for how long however. After I log I probably won't be on again until tomorrow. I'll send in world messages to you when I log on.

RE: Looking to Trade My Boxes for Your Retired of Same Fur - Stormrunner Laval - 11-07-2013 10:55 AM

Updating this post now that the Halloweens are no longer being sold in the main shop.

Same deal my boxes your retired kitties Big Grin.

RE: Looking to Trade My Old Collection Boxes for Your Retired of Same Fur - Stormrunner Laval - 11-13-2013 11:15 AM

Updated to show that it is collection cats I wish to trade since some people were confused by the thread title. *shrug*

RE: Looking to Trade My Old Collection Boxes for Your Retired of Same Fur - Stormrunner Laval - 12-19-2013 01:15 PM

Edited my list a bit.

RE: Trade My Collections Boxes for Your Retired or finished breeding of Same Fur - Stormrunner Laval - 12-27-2013 03:18 PM

Added some, took some away. Still trying to find these Smile

RE: Trade My Collections Boxes for Your Retired or finished breeding of Same Fur - Stormrunner Laval - 02-06-2014 09:28 PM

A bump for this thread.

RE: Trade My Collections Boxes for Your Retired or finished breeding of Same Fur - Cutie Rau - 02-10-2014 09:48 PM

have purrballs and naughties (christmas kitties) im done with breeding if your looking for some Smile