Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Fur - Tangerine No. 2
10-31-2020, 09:28 AM
New Fur - Tangerine No. 2
[Image: bb37c43b265582cd3436022b9fe8952f.png]

Hope this works, I was confused, already seeing a Tangerine, had to run it by Ivy to confirm lol

Kittycats Auctioneer mainly at Cattales Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Songdog Woolley , LadyBlackDiamond2013 Resident , AstridSolace Resident , Mirsoul Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Flair Daxeline
10-31-2020, 09:31 AM
RE: New Fur - Tangerine No. 2
Congratulations China!
Looks like there will be light and dark dot versions just as with the costume cheetahs. Yummy. It's an incentive to breed sets.
I wonder if the chart placement will be related.
I love the tangerine. I think it's just great.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: China Falmer
10-31-2020, 11:43 AM
oh nice one china congrats hun very nice fur x
10-31-2020, 12:59 PM
Gratz China! Big Grin
10-31-2020, 01:04 PM
Also found the Tangerine No. 2
[Image: ff63a522736c7ca26cb1c0ba193b0adf.png]
10-31-2020, 01:15 PM
Smile RE: New Fur - Tangerine No. 2
Hello! I understand correctly. that collectible cats, even from the old collection, breeding at a certain period can bring new fur, which is new at that particular moment?Huh
10-31-2020, 01:20 PM
Eva new collections at time can hide new traits, However mine likely makes you wonder how it hid a new fur but is a old love cat, I simply kept some love cats back and never ever opened and rezzed them when purchased so when Fall collection released, I decided to unpack and rez some my starter cats i still had left over and why the lovecat had same chance as the fall collection to hide new traits. It got assigned traits in current gene pool when rezzed for first time.
 Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell
10-31-2020, 01:29 PM
EvaLieLo, the traits are loaded when the box is first rezzed inWorld.
Therefore, if you keep back Collection Vendor packs or Gift cats direct from vendors and NEVER rezz them, when you do finally rezz them, the traits that are current at that time will load into the box.
Experienced breeders often keep a small stash of NEVER-rezzed cats.

10-31-2020, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2020 01:50 PM by LittleMe Jewell.)
(10-31-2020 01:29 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  EvaLieLo, the traits are loaded when the box is first rezzed inWorld.
Therefore, if you keep back Collection Vendor packs or Gift cats direct from vendors and NEVER rezz them, when you do finally rezz them, the traits that are current at that time will load into the box.
Experienced breeders often keep a small stash of NEVER-rezzed cats.

It would be helpful if this info was added to the Manual. I assumed the traits were assigned when you purchased from the vendor. Thus I always went ahead and unpacked vendor boxes and sent the kitty boxes to the Cattery (which, of course, requires rezzing the kitty box).

Even though I prefer the Cattery for storage of boxes, due to the periodic SL inventory issues, I'll now go ahead and keep vendor packages in inventory until I want to birth the baby.

Actually, in re-reading the info, I need clarification:

Is it the rezzing of the Vendor package that causes the traits to be loaded into the Kitty box or the rezzing of the actual Kitty box?

- Lil

10-31-2020, 02:45 PM
It is safe to rezz the vendor package.
But you can't rezz the box inside the vendor package (to see which one of the collection it is or if you got a size or any of that - basically to give it its assigned traits). It has to stay in inventory until you're ready.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)